Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 07-29-2016, 02:13 PM
Blacksmith

Default No Forest Rarities, No Mantiflame

Since this event sometimes goes away, like this weekend, could Playa please change the way Mantiflame can be captured?

Maybe like 3rd Saturday of the month or something like that?
Old 07-29-2016, 03:00 PM
Community Manager

No, won't happen. There has been a random event for many years if a mushroom sale took place on the same weekend we had a mushroom event.
As nobody will be able to find that certain pet all players have the same changes.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 07-29-2016, 03:04 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
Since this event sometimes goes away, like this weekend, could Playa please change the way Mantiflame can be captured?

Maybe like 3rd Saturday of the month or something like that?
I feel your pain, I have to wait a total of 3 months before I can get Armoruck.

But hopefully this will be helpful in the future for you.

Old 07-29-2016, 10:51 PM
Stable Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
No, won't happen. There has been a random event for many years if a mushroom sale took place on the same weekend we had a mushroom event.
As nobody will be able to find that certain pet all players have the same changes.
The problem here isn't that Mantiflame is unavailable for 3 months. The problem is that Mantiflame is the ONLY pet available until NEW YEARS that has the capacity to beat pet #19.
Old 07-30-2016, 04:09 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
I am perfectly fine with "No, won't happen."
It's all about Fire (luck) pet, so even if it won't be available for a month, then it's not that bad from class balance point of view.

But what's with all this talk about how the event works? Because that's a terrible argument.
The "many years" is like 3 years. And we had drops of earned experience on higher levels for actual many years and Playa changed that without even asking anyone.

And I'm pretty sure that something will be changed and the pet will be available sooner then in October.
Old 07-30-2016, 08:03 AM

Arturu I think this issue will take the communities on all forums to complain to get this changed. As Leander said the random event during a sale on shroom/rarities event has been going on for years that part I dont see them changing. what needs changed and most likely they might do is change the weekend they do sales or do what I seen suggested in this thread change it to where we can get the pet during rarities event or shroom sale.

I for one complained about them having pets be found during certain days/times/events etc. from day 1 now because of bugged pets and shroom sales we have had 2 pets 2 weeks in a row that ppl couldn't get because of it. it should the better the pet the harder it is to get not well u have to try and find it on the 3rd Thursday when there is a pink moon blah blah blah. Well either way someday those that have worked to open all the pets will get them it is just a matter of when not if.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz

Last edited by bobo baggins; 07-30-2016 at 09:46 AM.
Old 07-30-2016, 08:56 AM
Blacksmith

Just change requirement for Mantiflame to be Mushroom Event or Mushroom Sale. that should be easy to do.
Old 07-30-2016, 12:15 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
I for one complained about them having pets be found during certain days/times/events etc. from day 1 now because of bugged pets and shroom sales we have had 2 pets 2 weeks in a row that ppl couldn't get because of it. it should the better the pet the harder it is to get not well u have to try and find it on the 3rd Thursday when there is a pink moon blah blah blah. Well either way someday those that have worked to open all the pets will get them it is just a matter of when not if.
Well said.

Playa did go a bit overboard with requirements. I mean one pet can be found only on April 1st. I am pretty sure that on April 2nd there's gonna be people saying how they missed it and it's not gonna be a pleasant topic.
Old 07-30-2016, 12:37 PM
Blacksmith

Somehwere it was suggested pets like this could have extended period to catch,like day before and day after,giving you a total of 3 days,i think that's a really good idea.
Old 07-31-2016, 07:31 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
Well said.

Playa did go a bit overboard with requirements. I mean one pet can be found only on April 1st. I am pretty sure that on April 2nd there's gonna be people saying how they missed it and it's not gonna be a pleasant topic.
Whitsun is the worst, its a floating holiday every year, and not by a day or 2 either, by weeks.