Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 08-19-2012, 08:26 PM
Sheep

Default Battle leveling?

Hi everyone. Um would of searched first but didn't even know what to search for. So bear with me, i hope this is understandable.

We have got a level 241 player in our guild and some of the officers think that this lvl 241 player will not be able to participate in all attacks and defenses.
Something to do with the difference in levels from an attacking guild or when we are defending.

I did read something along the lines of this, but buggered if i can find it again.

Help and thanks in advance
Old 08-19-2012, 09:08 PM
Fidget's Griffin

bunk
Old 08-19-2012, 09:19 PM
Voluntary Forum Moderator

I have never heard of that before. The only level restriction in regards to guild battles dungeons etc. is that you have to be level 50 to start a guild dungeon. You may receive some complaints about having a high level 'ringer' in your guild from other guilds you attack but you are well within the rules. I encourage more high level players help out younger guilds as it can be just as rewarding for the high level player as it is for the guild he helps out. I have also received unconfirmed reports that players are receiving xp for dungeons they have already completed so this sort of thing might be happening more often.