Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions > Character Advice

Notices

Character Advice Need help building your avatar? You've come to the right place.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2012, 03:57 AM
Blacksmith

Default This is the weapon in the shop today. But should I buy it?

Hi Everybody:
This is the weapon in the shop today. It is a Piranha bow of the cutter. Damage 574-773 (~660) wich adds to All atributes + 524 but it Costs 15 Mushroom's and 3,635,115 Gold + 28 sillver

This is my Current weapon it is the Vuvuzela of death. Damages 360-944 (~652) It adds to my Dex Con And Luc + 622 I got that Bow from a dungeon 1 level and 2 days ago

I am not a real big fan of all stat weapons but in the case of a all stat bow I just don't know. Is it really better to get this bow and spend the shrooms for it or keep spending the mushrooms on 3 extra thirst per day ? what are your thoughts on this ?

Thanks
Signed
Eva the not so evil frog
Never give up & Never surrender. Fight with your last breath. Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. In time all shall die, will we transcend & attain a place afterlife. I'm tired & I'd like to go home. My fight is not yet done, I'm not yet ready to cross. Pay Charon the ferryman when I go. He will need his gold if I am to cross the river Styx

Last edited by Evail Frog; 10-31-2012 at 09:37 PM.