Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 2 > Small Talk

Notices

Small Talk Events, congratulations, announcements...

Old 08-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Responses are rarely generated in response to a complaint about a player, however I will ask that they acknowledge receipt of your messages, galdon2004.

What Mischief said. If the player issues personal insults and does so repeatedly, then they could very well find them self banned temporarily or permanently depending on the severity of the insults and the frequency.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bullbound For This Useful Post:
galdon2004 (08-08-2010)
Old 08-08-2010, 08:10 PM
Stable Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbound View Post
Responses are rarely generated in response to a complaint about a player, however I will ask that they acknowledge receipt of your messages, galdon2004.

What Mischief said. If the player issues personal insults and does so repeatedly, then they could very well find them self banned temporarily or permanently depending on the severity of the insults and the frequency.
Acknowledgment that they received my emails and screenshots would be appreciated, I always have that concern in the back of my head of what if I mistyped one letter and they never got the email.

Its rather surprising how aggressive he's been towards me since most of what I've said to him has been generally helpful advice ^_^;
The Following User Says Thank You to galdon2004 For This Useful Post:
XaQashner (08-08-2010)
Old 08-08-2010, 09:46 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Galdon2004:

Dude relax you kept trying to write me as if your my couch... I dont need help as you see I did pass you and you did not win battles for look at the ratio of our players you wouldn't win... And for what your exclaiming I said pls spare me your lies...

NOW I am one to be honest and Lady Aelphina would be the only person able to complain about me cause she booted me for someone like you also making up BS... But dont worry as for now I am banned which is fine either way I'll still get to the top...

For all that are upset I do apologize for multiple attacks but I enjoy the game so complain to the makers for making it this way... As for paying I dont care so stop writing me its a waist of money some of us actually made careers for ourselves and like I said to Galdon money is not a issue for me so stating I'm waisting my money in a sense can also be taken offensive... But dont worry I'm not as upset as you all seem OVER A GAME and I wont write complaints to support center to have you all punked... I passed many players that wrote me offensive things because of my mushrooms and for that I guess its drawn a lot of attention well its not changing... So enjoy your games and stop being babies about someone attacking you... I dont know if your getting what this game is its a war game... WAR GAME...
X

(Again I apologize to all if I was offensive)

Also as what was wrote above I attack so many players some to be some of my own but again its what I do... And for 98% I dont write anything and they can contest to this but for those who write me offensive things I now know how this game works we just write support and they lock you for a bit... Wow how fun right see you all soon...

TYPE,

Love you man I'll be back in a couple of days... And I'll pass all those who punked me once again... As you should all know in one week I got to where you all have been shooting for in months... So hate me but know I dont fall when pushed down I stand back up wipe off the dirt and smile...

Last edited by Bullbound; 08-08-2010 at 10:08 PM. Reason: merged posts and edited content
Old 08-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via Skype™ to moreum

Greetings,
forgive me for interruption. However, I couldn't notice these insults here by my previous poster here. It seems bragging about things like paying for mushrooms is not the greatest achievement. So what there are a lot of players who have bought a lot of mushrooms over the course of their play time in Shakes and Fidget. I for example bought about 10,000 (ten thousands just to make sure that nobody would accuse me of mistyping). Therefore, it is not the greatest achievement to buy mushrooms. It is not nice to assault players for so many times and insulting them here in the forum, if you have such a problem with somebody please do it privately.

Oh and by the way I saw those posts before Bullbound edited them.
The Following User Says Thank You to moreum For This Useful Post:
Ilya (08-26-2010)
Old 08-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Please respond to posts as they appear now. Thank you. Can we please move on to the next Warning or Congratulation? Dwelling on this topic will start to earn infractions if need be. The admin team is not on here non-stop and problems do arise. We deal with them as soon as we can.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:21 PM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by galdon2004 View Post
I have. Again. But support hasn't even replied to my first email about his initial offenses.

Remaining polite as ever, the discussion has gone to him sending a tirade of rants and boasts, between him being rich and powerful in RL while claiming that I work at McDonalds, to claiming that my character will never move higher. While I am simply trying to politely tell him that he's wasting his money. I think he might have become fascinated by the fact that I haven't broken down into a blithering mass of insults after all his abuse. (note i'm not trying to feed the troll, I'm just replying to each of his comments politely explaining why his insult doesn't effect me or why his 'strategy' is just a waste of money or will hurt him in the long run. mostly helpful things)
Support will not talk about actions taken against players with other players. Just because you did not receive a notice does not mean the issue hasn't been taken care of.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Stable Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTZKooPA View Post
Support will not talk about actions taken against players with other players. Just because you did not receive a notice does not mean the issue hasn't been taken care of.
Oh, I didn't mean I was waiting on hearing what would happen to him, just that I hadn't heard if the message had been read by that point. Sorry if I wrote that wrong.

Edit to avoid double posting: Congrats LAW on taking first; but we'll be taking it back soon.

Last edited by galdon2004; 08-26-2010 at 07:39 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Sheep

Default Torie - warning

player Torie used to be a member of guild Kill em All about 2 months ago. He was removed from the guild for being verbally disruptive (lots of f-words) and such over disagreement.

He is EXTREAMLY anti American and is from Greece. I suspect he is younger (I am guessing about 12 yoa). When he was removed from our guild he formed a guild named "F(&K Americans" (only he used the real F word). I complained though official channels about the name of the guild and the derogatory comments he left on his guild bulletin board. After admin edited the name of his guild, he formed another guild and posted the same type of extreme hate about Americans in the greek language, which I had translated via google translate and forwarded that to administrative channels.

Myself and the officer that removed him continue to get the following emails from this player
<Image removed due to profanity>

I messaged his previous guild leader about these emails and ended up getting removed from that guild. The problem is, he just moves guilds. He is currently in Y Ddraig Goch.

I have deleted all the emails (in hindsite, I should of kept them all). I am tired these emails and thought you should all be warned about his behavior.

Last edited by Bullbound; 10-12-2010 at 08:35 AM.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:31 AM
Blacksmith

Send a message via Skype™ to moreum

ban that account permanently!!! What is wrong with admins are they even doing anything anymore (No offense Leander) ?
Old 10-12-2010, 08:34 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Accounts can not be dealt with if they are not reported to the support e-mail at support@sfgame.us. Each infraction does add up, but only when reported. I don't know about stuff related to the game side of things when it comes to punitive actions, but I'm going to guess that the account served its penalty time and then resumed. I agree that such behavior isn't acceptable. But, just have to wait and see.

Hopefully, players that display such behavior will not be accepted in any more guilds or if they are, may it be like-minded folks.

Last edited by Bullbound; 10-12-2010 at 08:37 AM.