Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 3 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 01-05-2011, 12:30 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Holding Bay would be glad to have you join us. We will get you in real soon, as you are now second on our list after we have updated our fortress even more.
Old 01-05-2011, 05:22 PM
Mushroom Collector

I would like to join your S3 guild. My S3 character is called Kerrigan, a lvl 9 Mage

I currently have a lvl 20 Scout, Twisted Evil, on S1. member of Deception. Also a lvl 25 Warrior, JAKKALL, on S2 who owns the guild Dark Eden.

I try and use up 100 thirst everyday and as much Arena and Dungeons I can. Not currently a mushroom user, or consistant stable user.

Last edited by Jakkall; 01-05-2011 at 05:56 PM. Reason: had to remove the game's name
Old 01-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Supreme Adventurer

You have been added to the waiting list. Holding Bay is very happy to put all interested parties into the guild as quickly as we can.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:40 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Send a message via AIM to Guillex Send a message via MSN to Guillex Send a message via Yahoo to Guillex Send a message via Skype™ to Guillex

Harrow Bullbound!

Level 11 Scout (Cantankerous) looking for that special place to call storag... I mean Home.

I'd be honoured if you would consider placing me on the waiting list, or even in guild if that's the case!
Old 01-06-2011, 07:49 AM
Supreme Adventurer

You have been added to the waiting list. Sadly, I can't fit you in yet, but hopefully the wait won't be to long. Our Fortress grows daily by at least one, so the wait will hopefully be short.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:50 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Send a message via AIM to Guillex Send a message via MSN to Guillex Send a message via Yahoo to Guillex Send a message via Skype™ to Guillex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbound View Post
You have been added to the waiting list. Sadly, I can't fit you in yet, but hopefully the wait won't be to long. Our Fortress grows daily by at least one, so the wait will hopefully be short.
Cheers!
Old 01-08-2011, 07:58 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Bonuses and count have been upgraded. Also, please pass on your congratulations to our second person to win an officer competition.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:21 PM
Supreme Adventurer

I am sad to say, that due to a flood of requests to join from members of 3 guilds, and none of them actually intending to join, Holding Bay has to change the invitation process. Before, we would invite anyone, no matter their guild or lack of guild, mushroom player or free player, scout or mage or warrior, no matter anything. Now, that is all true except for the guild status. Holding Bay will no longer be sending invitations to anyone that is in a guild. You are welcome to ask to join while still in a guild, but your invitation will not be sent while you are a part of a guild. Instead, you will get a mail message when the person before you on the list has been sent their invitation. That should provide more than enough notice to leave your own guild before another slot is available. If you do not leave your guild in time, then don't despair. Whenever a guild spot opens, all members on the waiting list, starting with those that requested to join first, will be checked to see if they are in a guild or not, and the first one reached that is not in a guild will be invited. Those in a guild, will not be removed from the list, but they will need to wait until we have another spot open AND they are not in a guild.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:28 PM
Truffle Shuffler

We have a few spots open right now for anyone interested. Contact any officer or place your name in here. Our bonuses are now up to 54% on both treasurer and instructor
Old 01-18-2011, 08:36 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Holding Bay has just been hit by a few players deleting accounts or abandoning the game with no intent on returning. That is understandable, as Shakes and Fidget isn't for everyone. However, that does mean we have a number of open spots and could easily accomodate an entire guild that may wish to join us for the better bonuses. For newer players, there are semi-regular tips sent out to the entire guild on how to get the most out of your mushrooms, gold, dungeon fights, hidden commands, and more. Come join Holding Bay and see why Valhalla and Greedy Pigs II keep trying to take our members.