Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 2 > Small Talk

Notices

Small Talk Events, congratulations, announcements...

Old 07-10-2010, 10:09 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Default Warnings and congratulations

Heya All.

There is a similar thread running for S1, but thought would be nice to have one here purely for S2 as well.

Essentially a thread for congratulating fellow guildies you feel deserve praise, or to raise awareness of unsavoury behaviour of some you feel others should be aware of.

On a minor tangent, I would like to say a thank you to fellow guild leaders thus far, there has been a particularly high level of civility and politeness thus far, and long may it continue In particular would say thank you to Signal20 (REAL Legacy), Solid (A Wookie Monster) and Pengawain (REAL).

Also to those guild leaders/officers unaware, would recommend reading the thread of this same title on the server 1 forum.

Best regards,

M.
Old 07-10-2010, 10:40 AM
Blacksmith

Thanks for making this thread, Mischief!

Inner-guild Congratulations
Firstly, I would like to congratulate those players within A Wookie Monster that have gone above and beyond to contribute to the guild.

Julo, thanks for helping me create the guild and providing me with your wise advice! Also, nice job achieving #1.

Spacey, you're the best! I'll always beat you in Modern Warfare! Thanks for giving me advice and keeping up with all of dem recruits! You are amazing! (Maybe you will be #3 one day, behind me and Julo of course)

To my officers, each of you have been more than generous with your donations. I thank you for your loyalty.

To my guild, wow! We are one of the top guilds in the game. We couldn't have done it without each and everyone of you! Great job guys!

Outer-Guild Congratulations
Mischief has been extremely courteous throughout the history of Server 2. =)
I would like to congratulate him and his guild, Adventures Inc on reaching maxed bonuses! That is amazing!

I have not had the chance to talk with Signal20 or Pengawain, but I am sure they are amazing leaders as well. (Just look at their guild sizes. It takes real commitment in order to manage those kind of guild sizes) =)

Warnings
Any petty warnings that I have will be sent to any guild leaders that I feel should know them. Any major warnings that I have will be posted here.

Major Warning
Watch out! We are headed for the top =p
Old 07-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Mushroom Collector

Very classy post...... Thanks for not beaten on us too hard lol....
Old 07-17-2010, 11:47 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default warning to server 2 guilds

shivaicequeen just quit the Freefall guild after we confronted her for being a leech. She had been a member for nearly two weeks, and had risen from level 15 or so to level 30 within our guild, taking advantage of our bonuses and making all sorts of suggestions on how to spend our gold and mushrooms, but had only donated a grand total of 52 gold herself to the guild.

When I confronted her on the matter, asking in no uncertain terms to carry her end of the load and start making donations to the guild before making any more suggestions on how we spend our money, she got huffy and left.

I'd advise all guild leaders to take a pass on shivaicequeen if she asks to join your guild, as she'll be of no help to you.

Last edited by timroff; 07-17-2010 at 11:51 PM. Reason: added more info
Old 07-29-2010, 11:15 AM
Sheep

Default badatmathdude

joined our guild , was there 2 minutes asked for officer , was told no , then 5 minutes later he asked for us to spend on a area he felt he wanted it spend ( he donated 0 gold ) i then told him we would decide later what to put it on , and about 10 minutes later he left the guild this is a warning , i wouldn't add this player to your guild he is a waste of space
Old 07-29-2010, 12:05 PM
Blacksmith

Noted
Old 08-02-2010, 12:03 AM
Mushroom Collector

Default LAW WINS

CONGRATS to all members of L.A.W. (Legacy and Wookie) on thier win against Adventures Inc. This took a lot of work and negotiations, but in the end, it was well worth it. Thank you SOlid and the other members of wookie and REAL Legacy for deciding to join forces lay down the L.A.W.!!
Old 08-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Stable Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal 20 View Post
CONGRATS to all members of L.A.W. (Legacy and Wookie) on thier win against Adventures Inc. This took a lot of work and negotiations, but in the end, it was well worth it. Thank you SOlid and the other members of wookie and REAL Legacy for deciding to join forces lay down the L.A.W.!!
And a warning to go with that congratulations: Adventurers Inc doesn't fall from losing one skirmish, so don't let the win go to your heads and keep up the good work so you don't fall back behind again
Old 08-04-2010, 10:34 AM
Sheep

Send a message via AIM to spacey Send a message via Skype™ to spacey

Warning about player "Legendary".

He is a guild hopper and donates nothing. In a week he was in 4-5 different guilds. When confronted, he didn't have much to say - except the guild was bad. He stays in for about 1 1/2 days -2 days and then leaves again. He will not help your guild and he is a useless player. Just giving everyone a heads up about them.