Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 04-09-2010, 06:34 PM
Dummy

Default Dungeon Monster Levels

I am level 10 and will soon be able to start my first dungeon. what kind of opposition should I expect to face?

I think that this thread could also be used for dungeon tips in general, if anyone has any input.

Last edited by Andelos; 04-09-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Mushroom Collector

I blew through the first 2, however the zombie... I am a warrior and he is pretty much owning me with his amazing block rate right now rofl... but ill beat him!

They are hard but its an awesome system you can challenge one person an hour without any thirst like I first though so its not a big deal if you fail.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:05 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via AIM to FluffCake

Just make sure you have your stats up...I also wouldn't suggest expecting to be able to zoom through it without any effort.

The first two go rather smoothly but after that it gets a bit tough.

If you want to see how you fare against the enemy you can just wing it and go for it, just keep in mind win or lose you'll have to wait an hour before you can try again. If you lost you will probably end up wanting to wait longer than that to get your stats up anyway.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Dummy

Thanks for the help
Old 04-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Adventurer

The first is a Ghost Mage, I'm afraid I didn't check the level but it's either 10 or 11, and the second is a Skeleton Warrior, level 12, with about 6.5k health.

Last edited by Dweomer; 04-09-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:54 PM
Sheep

I too am pounding my head against the Zombie wall.

I decided instead of simply waiting before going at him again, I do an hour of Guard Duty. Hour wait/hour Guard Duty ... Works out well. I use the Guarding profits for upping my stats. I will eventually get the stats high enough to beat the meat puppet down, or I might just get a lucky go round ...
Old 04-09-2010, 09:03 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dweomer View Post
The first is a Ghost Mage, I'm afraid I didn't check the level but it's either 10 or 11, and the second is a Skeleton Warrior, level 12, with about 6.5k health.
The Ghost is indeed a level 10. You can see the levels of all the dungeon monsters here: http://de.sfgame.wikia.com/wiki/Portalungeons. It's in German, but it's very easy to figure out.

Or read Google Translate's (broken) English version.

(btw, someone else originally posted the German link but I can't seem to find who. If you know, please tell me and I'll edit this to give them credit)

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell
Read the Shakes & Fidget comics translated into English!
Sprechen sie Deutsche? New German comics here
Old 04-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Truffle Shuffler

yeah i ended up getting a lucky crit streak on the zombie, but the 3rd stage....well he 1-shots me >.<
Old 04-09-2010, 11:05 PM
Blacksmith

I made my second stage right now, it was not difficult.

Before you ask, search here for it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via AIM to FluffCake

I'd highly suggest taking a peak at the level of the monsters. From a few battles that I've done, I've noticed that, no matter what, I always lose unless I'm the same level (minimum) of the monster. It may just be random-happen-stance's but that always seems to affect it.

No matter what my stats are at. It's also a good thing to note if the enemy relies heavily on dex (like the bat in the first dungeon), don't be afraid to try again without upgrading stats much. They mostly just dodged your hits and got lucky. I fought him, lost pretty badly, then tried again. I won with a lot of HP left to go.