Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Community Area

Notices

Old 04-07-2010, 01:48 AM
Mushroom Collector

I've been an rpg'er since I was 7 yrs old. I'm 28 yo and yes I'm married but I use games as a release from reality and I love this game because it gives me the ability to stay grounded because I can't waste a whole day on it.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:24 AM
Dummy

Hey, I'm Mike from Canada Eh, I'm a newbie around here but this seems like a good place to start lolz.
Currently working my way through college towards a career involving that stuff thats running that computer there...
Industrial Electricity...
but gaming is definately a must to keep sane.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:15 AM
Adventurer

Greetings everyone!

My name is Ken. I'm 32 and like Mike (BattleSkarz) and Dani (itzme77), I too am from the great white north. I have two kids, an ex-wife, a mortgage and a dog. It's the American dream and I'm not even an American. I repair and maintain gasoline pumps and all related control/safety systems (no, really. I have a license and everything).

I'm also a long-time player of RuneScape (Kaida23 if you're interested) and avid fan of Warhammer 40,000.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell
Read the Shakes & Fidget comics translated into English!
Sprechen sie Deutsche? New German comics here
Old 04-07-2010, 10:51 AM
Sheep

Hello thar,

i enjoy walks in the dark through alleyways and under overpasses. I like to run where you should walk. and jumping from dangerous locations. i like the smell of weird things. I am probably the weirdest most spontanious person you have never met.

I would destroy you at everything.

<3
Old 04-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Adventurer

I'm 26, live in the great white north (OK, the great, green, raining north), and am constantly looking for ways to waste time while at work/school. I'm in my 2nd last year of my Ph.D. and I study mushrooms (fitting, I know). My students have walked into my office and caught me slacking off in every possible fashion from watching Scrubs on my computer to playing this (and other games). Most of them now aspire to be grad students I consider it my wee contribution to society.

I find it a turn-on when people use capital letters when they should, commas when they should, periods when they should, and know how to spell properly. Oh, and text messaging full words? Me-ow. Intelligence on the internet = yum.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:11 PM
Dummy

Default Yo, I'm Trevzor.

What's up? My name is Trevor, I play a Gnome Scout known as Trevzor (How original right?), I am 24 years old, I live in Virginia but I am from Washington State. I am a huge metalhead and I love music. I Play Guitar and Bass. I am in the Air Force, I work on F-15 Fighter jets which is pretty cool. Ummmm I think that about covers it?
Old 04-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevzor View Post
What's up? My name is Trevor, I play a Gnome Scout known as Trevzor (How original right?), I am 24 years old, I live in Virginia but I am from Washington State. I am a huge metalhead and I love music. I Play Guitar and Bass. I am in the Air Force, I work on F-15 Fighter jets which is pretty cool. Ummmm I think that about covers it?
Washington State is the bestest! Hell so is metal. Lets be friends.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:05 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post
Washington State is the bestest! Hell so is metal. Lets be friends.
pshhhhhhhhh aggrotech is where it's at
Old 04-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Mushroom Collector

Heh. 18, male, and have the most overactive author's imagination of anyone I know, seeing as I have 200+ characters in a developed and intricate storyline that has been growing since... 7 years ago? <.< Something like that. I enjoy studying human nature, reason, philosophy, and sociology, sooo my characters aren't just lame little half-personallities, but rather are developed and deep.

And that's probably the most interesting thing about me. There, have fun with picking on it. :p

'I look like I need coffee, don't I?'

---------------------------------------------------
Old 04-12-2010, 08:52 PM
Dummy

Hello everyone,

I am (insert name) and you really do not get to know my age....because I am a lady and you shouldn't ask! I am from the Mid-Atlantic (US) and work professionally while finishing up my second Master's Degree.

You can reach me in-game any time you want if for a friendly purpose. If you want to be a jerk, don't bother as I will just delete it.

I enjoy exercising with my husband in our fully equipped home gym, playing with my dogs, and helping out my family and friends.