Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Community Area > Board RPGs

Notices

Old 06-23-2013, 06:44 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via MSN to pheonix527 Send a message via Yahoo to pheonix527

Well that ruins the scene. However, I am in my house and watch everything return to normal. I realize the Hill is back and adventure for it. It takes 3 days but I finally make it. I call up Sheldon Cooper the only man smarter than Morgan. He uses his bionic robot to crush Morgan and while that is happening I go over to the Hill and rip your flag down and place mine there. I then hire up some "Super Soldiers" to guard me as I eat my Twinkie...the last one to ever be ate.

~"Where are you Little Red?"-The Wolfpack S9 US

~"Come Waste your day with us!-Daywasters S1 US
Old 06-23-2013, 08:45 PM
Blacksmith

The only problem there is Morgan, whit his last breath and the last bits of his power exchaned our flags so that you ripped out your flag and put up mine, before he disapeared (Obi Wan style )

EDIT: Sry thats a bad one, had to come up whit something fast, but ill get a better one next time

Last edited by WebsteR; 06-23-2013 at 08:48 PM.
Old 06-23-2013, 10:35 PM
Blacksmith

No problem.
Well, out tricked the trickster I see. Well I decide to go underground, I then eat a donkey. I place a flag down there and hope nobody watched me.

Old 06-24-2013, 03:26 AM
Blacksmith

Looks like you are safe for now, but Morgan is watching you from the ghost world and planing his revenge . In the mean time i am looking for the only person on Earth who can still beat Shendon, him mother ( Marry, i think ). After Sheldon is gone the super-soldiers are no problem for me. And as i stand beside my flag on top of the Hill and watch the sunset i think about my fallen enemies......... and to make it worse for you I eat the rest of your twinkie :P
Old 06-24-2013, 10:57 AM
Blacksmith

You went to far...eating my only twinkie. I come and find you and sneak into the hill from underground where the super soldiers wont see me and climb to the top. I kick you off and my earthworms sworm you. Since you are covered in slime it is hard to climb the hill and place my flag down. I then announce THIS IS SPARTA...dont judge me.

Old 06-25-2013, 03:29 PM
Blacksmith

You spoke the cursed words :O, you brought apon you the curse of the sparta fanboy .
I somehow escape from the Hill and retreat to my headquarters, where i instruct the generals of my army (yea btw i have an army) how to storm the Hill. The attack comences but before i can join my troop a dark portal opens and a strong force pulls me into it. Yet my army still marches at the Hill

to be continued .....
Old 06-26-2013, 10:21 AM
Blacksmith

I hear the crashes of your men and send my soldiers into defense mode. 2 hours later a enourmous battle happens. Men are falling and all I look for is, you. I dont seem to see you so I go back to the top of my Hill where my General stands commanding my army. All of the sudden I see the one, Leonidas. Him and his 300 soldiers come charging into the battle and I send my men from the underground(yes I had an underground army) and they charge for the Spartans the battle rages for Days then finally a few strong and fearless men stand tall. With only a small army left I go into a nearby town and start to recruit. I found 356 men to join my army and head back to my Hill where I wait for the one and only Webster.

Old 06-26-2013, 01:21 PM
Blacksmith

Years pass, but there is no sign of me, but there are rumours that i returned, whit a shadowy figure at my side, your men start looking fo me but they disapear 1 by 1, until only leanidas is left, he is the only one that hase a chance against me, we fight a long batle and he draws first blood, but that makes me mad, i swing my hand and a fierce lightning hits Leonidas. After that the shadowy figure apears and sais " Well done, old friend, you finally learned to use the powers i gave you " whit the last bit of his strenght Leonidas looks up and sees the ghost of Morgan Freeman standing in front of me .

EDIT: I should write a freaking novel XD
Old 06-26-2013, 04:42 PM
Blacksmith

During the three years I had searched for you. I couldn't find you until now. I hear these rumours in a nearby town. So I go to the Town and search and still no sign. Then I go into a dark alley and find the body of Leonidas. I notice he looks a little cooked. I wonder what it could possibly be. I figure out that you are the one who killed him. So I hire 1 man to help me in my quest. That mans name is, WebstaR. He is the only force that can destroy you and your shadowy figure. I send him off to find you and wait for the report back. I go to a secret hideout outside the town where nobody has found me. 2 Years go by and still no sign of your death. I finally search out to find you but find my long lost Hill. "Mother?" I say. And I see the ghost of my mom. I go inside the house and spend my days there waiting for a sign of you and your shadowy figure.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:57 PM
Blacksmith

What you didnt realize is that i was on the Hill, all along, in that house, waiting for you.
While you sit in your chair and talk to the ghost io step out of the shadow, you hid behind the ghost and shout "help me", but there is no answer the ghost was just an illusion, and as you sit there in the corner confused, trying to figure out whats going on, the ghost vanishes and Morgan comes trough one of the walls, he says "Its time to end this", he teleports us both to a giant arena, and gives you the same powers he gave me, he flies above the arena and says "Fight"