Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 05-17-2016, 08:56 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Default Comprehensive Hall of Fame

I think it would be interesting to have a comprehensive Hall of Fame on each server.

This means that all of the different activities would flow into 1 larger pool.

Fortress, Pets, Arena, Guild, Toilet, Medals, etc.

This could also allow for cross-server PVP where characters in certain honor ranges could PVP with other server characters in similar honor ranges based on the Comprehensive Hall of Fame.

By keeping PvP within ranges, it allows for a more balanced PvP.

Also, the Comprehensive HoF could be merged into a Top 1000 report on each forum (not server) for the countries worlds and a Top 5000 for the globe. That way everyone can see who's where and plan accordingly.
The Following User Says Thank You to BMWGuinness For This Useful Post:
Xs3roN (05-17-2016)
Old 05-17-2016, 01:40 PM
Mushroom Collector

Would be really interesting to see, but I doubt in implementing as I know a little of IT etc. but its just me

Cheers!

~Xs3roN
Old 05-17-2016, 01:51 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xs3roN View Post
Would be really interesting to see, but I doubt in implementing as I know a little of IT etc. but its just me

Cheers!

~Xs3roN
I think if Playa needs to look into overhauling Flash, they might also look into what historical requests are on the To Do List with HTML5. You're right it is highly doubtful, but you never know.
Old 05-17-2016, 03:32 PM

It is doable in flash I played a game that showed top 100 in different areas of the game. It had a top 100 for the server and for the group of servers for that host company. Not quite sure how they did it. thinking it was either info was sent to a central sever just to gather the data and sent back the list or what but either way you would need to have servers to either talk to each other or talk to a central server. I know at this time playa doesn't have the ability to do so.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 05-20-2016, 02:45 AM
Blacksmith

I don't quite get it.

Does that mean that you want to merge Pets / Arena / Fortress into a single Hall of Fame standing?

Or maybe you would want cross server Pets Hall of Fame, Arena Hall of Fame and so on?
Still either way differences would be huge and based on server age rather then players level.

Although.... this cross server thing made me think and it's possible I came up with something.
Old 05-20-2016, 08:02 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
I don't quite get it.

Does that mean that you want to merge Pets / Arena / Fortress into a single Hall of Fame standing?

Or maybe you would want cross server Pets Hall of Fame, Arena Hall of Fame and so on?
Still either way differences would be huge and based on server age rather then players level.

Although.... this cross server thing made me think and it's possible I came up with something.
There are a lot of games out there with PvP rankings maintained on a website, rather than in game.

You could put together a Comprehensive Hall of Fame with some kind of equation (Arenax1.2 + Petx1.5 + Fortressx1.3 + Guildx1.4 / # of years server has been active).

You could show ranking by server and then overall ranking.

The overall ranking would port back to the game (somehow) and allow you to attack other global players based on Comprehensive Hall of Fame range (similar to the Arena now).

This way, it could be a cross-server PvP.

Obviously there are some more things to consider (Level of Player) but I think this would be a good way to introduce cross-server PvP that also inspires playing every aspect of the game to help overall.
The Following User Says Thank You to BMWGuinness For This Useful Post:
Xs3roN (05-20-2016)
Old 05-20-2016, 08:06 PM
Blacksmith

Alright, I get it now.

If this would be just to see who's at the top then sure. That might be very interesting.

However, I am afraid that PvP through such rankings would be rather disappointing.

German server nr 1 was the first created and without changes in player stats it's impossible to compete with them.
Old 05-21-2016, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Alright, I get it now.

If this would be just to see who's at the top then sure. That might be very interesting.

However, I am afraid that PvP through such rankings would be rather disappointing.

German server nr 1 was the first created and without changes in player stats it's impossible to compete with them.
I think you might be surprised how close some of the top players are on other servers to those on the German servers.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 05-21-2016, 10:18 AM
Blacksmith

Hmm, it might be possible....

Significant exp updates were introduced with time, like the scrapbook.

But I think my point still stands - time put into a character would be the most important factor in PvP.

Unless you do want to meddle with stats.
Old 05-21-2016, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Hmm, it might be possible....

Significant exp updates were introduced with time, like the scrapbook.

But I think my point still stands - time put into a character would be the most important factor in PvP.

Unless you do want to meddle with stats.
Well IMO the faster leveling will actually hurt the newer servers when they reach the levels of us top players of the older servers. I say this because we had more time per lvl to increase stats. so yes ppl will reach lvl 300 and 400 quicker but I would think with main stat having more then 1000 points less then those who reached it b4 all this new stuff came out.

But I will say the top players on the first 3 US server could give the top players on the German servers a run for their money in pvp.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz

Last edited by bobo baggins; 05-21-2016 at 01:47 PM.