Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 07-21-2010, 02:31 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Honor system = LOL

Explain the following:

I attack someone who is higher level then me. I win. I get 50~60 honor points.
Someone attacks me, who is higher level then me. He wins. I loose 99~150 honor points.

Great system.

So, we have three options:

- The game (altough it is an insult for every other game to call this crap a game) manufacturer wanted to piss of players.

- They are simply too dumb to make a reasonable reward system.

- Both.

Another epic fail of trying to make a game.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:33 AM
Adventurer

That would be true... if level mattered. Only the relative honor of the two players matters.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:43 AM
Blacksmith

As you said dadude, its HONOR system, not a Level based one.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:48 AM
Truffle Shuffler

*facepalm*

OMGLOL

If this is true this is the most hilarious reward system of all times. I don't know how honor is translated in Germany but usually it works like this: the harder the battle the greater the reward. Pawning some dude 10 levels below me is not considered honorful. This means high level players can reap the rewards easily whitout taking any risks. EPIC fail. Another rip off "game", without content, without effort put in it. Wow is cheaper to play then this ... godknowswhat, i wonder who is paying for mushrooms.

I should have known after trying A.I. War that browser based rpgs (whoever invented this term has no idea of RPG) suck.

Last edited by Bullbound; 07-21-2010 at 06:47 PM.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:57 AM
Blacksmith

Ok dude,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.
Since you made up your mind and using phrases like epic fail and cr*ap for this game, i would like to ask you to go back to wow. This is casual game, meant for relaxing. It's clearly that this isnt type of your game, so dont insult people that play and enjoy it. Goodbye.
The Following User Says Thank You to goku For This Useful Post:
Bria (07-23-2010)
Old 07-21-2010, 05:57 AM
Supreme Adventurer

The way it works, is that if someone is of much lower honor than you, they can gain up to 200 honor per fight. When that happens, you lose 200 honor. The level of the player does not matter. As your honor increases over your target's honor, you will start winning less than 100 honor until you earn 0 honor.

Rather than taking an insulting approach, you may wish to actually read one of the many threads about the honor system. You can have folks of high level that are weak, and therefore the level does not mean it is a harder fight. At the same time, you can have lower level players that are strong, which makes them a harder fight. The difficulty of the fight is based on gear and stats more than it is based on level.

A player that does not fight in the arena, is also going to be ranked lower in the Hall of Fame due to less honor than someone that fights often. It is more honorable, to win a fight against someone with more honor than you. The amount won and loss is the same in PvP fights.
moreum (07-21-2010)
Old 07-21-2010, 08:31 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Send a message via Yahoo to Beanhead III

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku View Post
Ok dude,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.
Since you made up your mind and using phrases like epic fail and cr*ap for this game, i would like to ask you to go back to wow. This is casual game, meant for relaxing. It's clearly that this isnt type of your game, so dont insult people that play and enjoy it. Goodbye.
I stand beside goku on this one, I didn't care for the slamming of the game by DaDude either...I guess he doesn't have the activity or interaction with other characters like we do! Not to mention, being active in the forums intensify and add to the in game experience! I REALLY ENJOY THIS GAME!
I don't know about anyone else, but I was never FORCED to play this game!

Last edited by Beanhead III; 07-21-2010 at 08:33 AM. Reason: add
Old 07-21-2010, 03:09 PM
Stable Boy

Hey "DaDude" or whatever, if you feel that strongly about this game I have a suggestion for you that might help. The door is over there in the corrner of the room. Don't let it hit you in the rump as you leave!
There, now don't you feel better? I know we do!!

Last edited by Bullbound; 07-21-2010 at 06:45 PM.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:34 PM
Wannabe Griffin

I didn't realize we introduced trolls as a player class.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:46 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Folks, some of the stuff said in this thread has been insulting. That doesn't mean you should be, too. All insults are dealt the same warning and/or punishment depending on several factors. Be very careful of crossing that line.
maureena (07-21-2010)