Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 05-26-2016, 02:56 AM
Mushroom Collector

~Sersemina, to be honest, Im not surprised of the outcome. You can still beat that Pinklynx with Jackobu but you'll stall for a couple of weeks, depends on amount of shroom used As for me, Im slow but steady with pets content

Cheers!

~Xs3roN
Old 05-26-2016, 06:02 AM
Blacksmith

Cool

Wondering about archer against mage

Old 05-26-2016, 12:15 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xs3roN View Post
~Sersemina, to be honest, Im not surprised of the outcome. You can still beat that Pinklynx with Jackobu but you'll stall for a couple of weeks, depends on amount of shroom used As for me, Im slow but steady with pets content

Cheers!

~Xs3roN
It's not about mushrooms spent. I wasted 70+ mushrooms to on habitat attempts and I did everything possible. I hit first in the battle, I did double damage 5 times in a row. I can't improve Jackobu enough to beat this one. I have one more level and I hit the barrier. Also I can get only one more pet for the pack in the foreseeable future. Had I gone for Petdacat, I would have had a lot more options. Now I need to choose the 13-th pet and probably replace it later with Luchtablong (the 17-th pet).
Old 05-26-2016, 02:55 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sersemina View Post
It's not about mushrooms spent. I wasted 70+ mushrooms to on habitat attempts and I did everything possible. I hit first in the battle, I did double damage 5 times in a row. I can't improve Jackobu enough to beat this one. I have one more level and I hit the barrier. Also I can get only one more pet for the pack in the foreseeable future. Had I gone for Petdacat, I would have had a lot more options. Now I need to choose the 13-th pet and probably replace it later with Luchtablong (the 17-th pet).
I wonder if Petdacat can defeat Luchtablong
Old 05-26-2016, 03:16 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
I wonder if Petdacat can defeat Luchtablong
No, Petdacat can't beat Luchtablong, but it would easily defeat Pinklynx and from then on I was going to try the boss directly. Now I have to stop at Luchtablong.
Old 05-26-2016, 04:36 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
No, Petdacat can't beat Luchtablong, but it would easily defeat Pinklynx and from then on I was going to try the boss directly. Now I have to stop at Luchtablong.
How interesting, would you level Ninstarr if the timing for Luchtablong's egg took too long?
Old 05-27-2016, 12:10 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
How interesting, would you level Ninstarr if the timing for Luchtablong's egg took too long?
No, I think warriors are quite useless and not worthy enough to face the bosses (unless the boss is a warrior too). Luchtablong is 25% stronger than Ninstar (base 100 vs base 80). Also I would prefer to fight a scout with a mage instead of warriror. Next XP event will be June 11-th and I will probably not be able to beat Luchtablong before June 25-th so yes, I will be right in the middle between two XP events -> I'll lose two weeks again. Probably I will start leveling my Pinklynkx while waiting as a backup plan in case Luchtablong can't beat the boss.

btw, this is probably for a different thread

Last edited by Sersemina; 05-27-2016 at 12:24 AM.
Old 05-27-2016, 11:50 PM
Stable Boy

Quote:
No, I think warriors are quite useless and not worthy enough to face the bosses (unless the boss is a warrior too).
Sorry but I totally disagree.

Warriors are actually weakest against warrior bosses - because the bosses always have higher stats than your pets. Example - if your warrior has 2000 strength and the enemy warrior has 3500 strength, your warrior will fight as though it has 250 strength while the enemy fights as though it has 2500.

On the other hand, if you fight against a scout boss, it will have much less strength, which means you can do quite a bit of damage to it (around 1100 strength behind the weapon instead of 250). With a lucky battle where you block many shots while the scout is unlucky and does not dodge many attacks, you have a great chance of winning.
Old 05-28-2016, 05:31 AM
Blacksmith

I got to the same conclusion as Huscarl from what I can see from pet battles.
Old 06-02-2016, 12:12 PM
Community Manager

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter