Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions > Character Advice

Notices

Character Advice Need help building your avatar? You've come to the right place.

Old 07-21-2011, 01:08 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Getting epic iems

Hi i'm a level 50 Mage and have been playing this game for several months now. I notice that other players of my level have at least one or two 3 attribute epic items and throughout my entire time playing I have not gotten one. I've beaten dungeon 1, almost done with dungeons 2 3 & 4 and I feel that I should have come by one already.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:15 PM
Adventurer

Well, that can't be true. You have a 25% change of getting an epic item in a dungeon.
On every last boss of a dungeon you have a 100% chance of getting an epic item. Maybe you just skipped it for some reason and sold it to the vendor.

EDIT: Noticed the 3-attribute part.
Well, epics are divided amongst 3-stat 5-stat and luck. What you get is entirely random.

Last edited by Vizari; 07-21-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:57 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Minor correction. Item rewards in dungeons are either All stats, 3 stats, luck or standard equipment.

I have received several pieces of equipment that are useless for my class when awarded an item, even when beating the boss (level 10).

You're just unfortunate. But check your shop every day. My one character was like yours but I was awarded two epics for my class in the shops at a reasonable gold cost.

Grog