Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 04-30-2011, 12:40 AM
Mushroom Collector

Arrow Reavers is recruiting!

Are you interested in finding a guild, but have only just begun playing? Are you a long time player in a dead or dying guild? Are you a long time player who has never been in a guild because you couldn't find one? Reavers is looking for active, friendly players to come join our team! We have several spots open and we're still looking to add!

- We are a casual, no-pressure guild with active members on S1 (Server 1).
- There are no level or class requirements. We aim to have a good selection of all classes and of all levels. It makes things more interesting and it's fun to watch other people level and get better!
- Treasure Bonus = 127%
- Instructor Bonus = 127%
- Guild Rank/Honor = 31/5759
- Highest Guild Rank Achieved = 30
- We do not require dues, but donations are greatly appreciated and help fund guild advancement in guild wars and dungeons.
- We go to war against other guilds on a regular basis every week, due to an increase of available funds. (We only fight other guilds that are our equals in character level, as it's not really honorable or fun to pick on the little guys.)
- Currently working on guild dungeons, with twenty-seven of fifty already completed successfully!

Interested players should send Calundra a message on S1. We look forward to hearing from you!

Not sure which server your character is on? Sign into your character account in the game and look up at the website address bar...if it says "http://s1.sfgame.us/", then you're on Server 1. If it has "s2", "s3", "s4", or "s5" then you're on Server 2, Server 3, Server 4, or Server 5 and will be unable to join my guild. Other guilds may have a presence on multiple servers, but Reavers is Server 1 only. So unfortunately, you'll have to look elsewhere--I would recommend checking out the other server sections in the forum. =)

Last Updated - September 5, 2016
*** Information posted here will always reflect the most current guild news. ***

Last edited by Calundra; 09-05-2016 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Updated Information
Old 04-30-2011, 01:30 AM
Mushroom Collector

Lightbulb Just a little history...

Reavers was originally founded by RedReaver, and when I was invited in June 2010, guild activity was sporadic as the existing members logged on and off and went about their business. None of us were very high level or had much gold, so there wasn't much we could do as a guild, and so we concentrated on slowly building the guild and leveling ourselves up. Guild chat was active, though the chat log didn't always cooperate!

RedReaver, unfortunately, was unable to run the guild anymore and promoted me to be the guild leader. By that time, I was logged in on a regular basis and many of the other members weren't on as much as they originally had been. Apparently I seemed the sensible choice to succeed her. She hoped that I would be able to steer the guild in a new direction. While I agreed to the position, I wasn't exactly sure myself where to steer the guild, though I had the general notion that conducting attacks on other guilds was probably the way to do it. RedReaver has since been MIA for months now, so I have been unable to speak with her, but hopefully, she would be proud of the progress the guild has made in her absence. She will remain an officer of the guild so long as I remain guild leader, as seems only proper.

Since her absence and my promotion, I've been actively looking for new members and working on slowly leveling the guild up myself. Basically, this meant grinding out gold and saving mushrooms every day while scrolling through the Hall of Fame in search of active members. Let me tell you, that is NOT an easy task when all you have to go by is what kind of mount they have! Some accepted and while some left almost immediately (Because they didn't like the low level make up of the guild perhaps? I have no real idea why.), others have stayed, and it is these members that are the most active now. Because they are but a few, it has been easy for me to ask their input on the guild's next actions (since it is their gold they are investing as well, after all), and so not only have we increased the bonuses to the guild, we have also begun declaring wars on other guilds (with great success, too!).

I hope that some day I can experience an actual guild dungeon, but that will take gold and members we don't quite have at the moment, so for now, we focus on growing stronger so that we may one day reach that goal. The ongoing guild wars we declare about once or twice a week (depending on guild funds) are something I still consider to be an experiment. Since everybody seems to enjoy them so much, they serve as a confidence booster as well, I suppose. I look forward to adding new members, so that they can join in on the fun, too!

EDIT: We experienced that first guild dungeon and it was AWESOME. Guild wars are always hit and miss, mostly when we are attacked because we generally lose, but they are fun to watch, especially the close battles. We actually have a pretty good win record, considering how many we have done, so I can't really complain. It's pure XP anyway, so everyone that takes part profits. It's been two years since I took over and I'm very proud of the guild's success and the growing strength of all of our members! I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. =D

Last edited by Calundra; 10-25-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:00 AM
Mushroom Collector

Arrow Still recruiting!

Spots still available! We're now up to 74% Instructor/Treasure and ranked at 269!
Old 06-13-2011, 03:11 AM
Mushroom Collector

Smile Still recruiting!

Still looking for active members! Currently ranked 268, with Treasure/Instructor at 76%/74%. Message Calundra on Server 1 if you're interested in joining, we'd love to have ya!
Old 06-16-2011, 05:27 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Id like to join im a new player, my ingame name is UncleRax
Old 06-20-2011, 03:19 AM
Mushroom Collector

Invite sent! =)
Old 06-26-2011, 09:05 PM
Mushroom Collector

Talking Still have spaces available!

Still looking for active members! We're currently ranked 193, with Treasure/Instructor at 76%. Come join us!

Last edited by Calundra; 06-26-2011 at 09:12 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:21 PM
Mushroom Collector

Talking Come join us!

Reavers is still looking for recruits! We've got Instructor/Treasure at 76% and are currently ranked at 149.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:03 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Join

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calundra View Post
Reavers is still looking for recruits! We've got Instructor/Treasure at 76% and are currently ranked at 149.
I would like to join the Reavers. In game name is Azule. I new player and can't send email yet.

Last edited by Azule74; 07-13-2011 at 08:08 PM.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:31 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default I wanna join

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calundra View Post

I would like to join "Stormile" in game. Allready sent you mail ingame.Thanks in advance.