Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 8 > Small Talk

Notices

Old 07-18-2013, 08:57 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Send a message via Skype™ to Justin Ninja

I don't think it hurt our guild that much when I took a break from the game. I passed leadership to Greyracer and he kept the guild going while I was away. I just didn't have the time to do my thirst like I used to and do today. I've noticed that in this game people stop playing.. A LOT. As long as you stay with a server, eventually you will rank up, as helpless as it seems right now.

I know we are at rank 9 and have been stuck here, but we bounced around from 21-31 last year and we just kept on climbing and now we're in 9th. SoD may seem unstoppable now, but some of their members will be tired of being 17th place and stuck on the same old dungeon and no change happening whatsoever with their character. Now number 18 and 19 and so on raise another rank when they increase in strength and 17 stays the same and gets passed up.

TL;DR As futile as it seems now you will rise in this game as long as you just keep playing.

btw this is Hidden Blade on s8.

Last edited by Justin Ninja; 07-18-2013 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Changed colon in TL;DR to a semi-colon to prevent an emoticon.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:49 AM
Blacksmith

Send a message via MSN to pheonix527 Send a message via Yahoo to pheonix527

See, you quit the game twice, like me. However, I left after you did. I was there to help out around the guild. GreyRacer, appointed me the leader of the guild. From that point we made it to rank 15, and we were rank 19 for a long time. Then, I gave leadership back to GreyRacer and we fell to the 20s. Then I returned and so did you and we are up there. We werent bouncing around, we just appointed new leaders and showed who was the best leader. See when you left, I had to bring someone in to help, that someone was Anakim. He helped us defeat dungeons and rise in ranks quickly. Then, we were allies with Lone Rider. We had peace and harmony. Then you returned and now, well, you dont believe in allies it seems. You wanted to beat everyone that got in our way. Well, now I am following you, and you still dont agree with me. It seems, every idea I throw out there, you turn away. I try, and try, and get no credit what so ever. I get people in with us, I get people to help us, I do all this, and you just push it away. I dont know what you want me to do anymore. I try, and try, and try, and nothing happens. I got tons of offers from MoA, American Physhcos, and NOD, I rejected them because of my loyalty to us. If this keeps happening though, the more I try and the less happens, I might just take one of those offers.

I dont mean to be rude. However I am going to do the right thing. For the past two days, me and you have been argueing. I am going to tell you why I am still argueing. Now, I didnt want to say this, but I am forced to. Before, things get out of control. I dont think you are a good leader Hidden. I dont think you should be the leader of the guild. Since, the guild was built on trust and family, The Brotherhood, I think me or GreyRacer should be the new leader. I never wanted to tell you, but I guess, I must do so before we both get mad and one of us quits on the other one. You see, I dont think you are a great leader because you have nothing to show for. Dont get me wrong, you donate mushrooms(More than anyone else) but that shouldnt make you a leader. You quit the game for awhile, just like me. GreyRacer, lost hope for a little bit and quit the guild. We all had some ups and downs. However, you dont do much. You dont get on a ton maybe once or twice a day and not for that long. You seem, to not really take to much interest in what you do. You kinda, get on do your thirst, get off. I am here, building the guild. Bringing people in, making peace, and trying to show you what I can do. This is what I think. You may think otherwise.

~"Where are you Little Red?"-The Wolfpack S9 US

~"Come Waste your day with us!-Daywasters S1 US

Last edited by bobo baggins; 07-20-2013 at 12:25 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to pheonix527 For This Useful Post:
Nikilo (07-24-2013)
Old 07-23-2013, 06:36 PM
Truffle Shuffler

I think all of you were good leaders. See, I started on s8 not to long ago. I joined Masyaf, and we rise, and we fight. Everyday we get attacked. Everyday we attack. Assassins, well they just get farmed. Not by new guilds, its the same old guild. See, in my opinion, Anakim got you guys to the top. You are just lucky enough to stay up there. Pheonix412, was a great leader. He got you guys to the top page before any of you 3. He broke more things in that guild, than you and GreyRacer. Top Page, members, and peace. He has done so much and I respect that. See on s4 I appointed him the leader, then, we rose. We beat guilds and dungeons. Pheonix is a great leader, why cant you just see that Hidden? Now I respect all 3 of you. But in my choice, the best leader is Pheonix412.
The Following User Says Thank You to ghoullord For This Useful Post:
pheonix527 (07-23-2013)
Old 07-24-2013, 07:48 AM
Truffle Shuffler

I think Pheonix412 is a great leader! When he was the Wolfpacks new leader, we had a huge mass kick then the guy left the guild. He got us through that, and that is what matters. He managed to bring us back alive. Now, we are looking to merge with a great guild! One, the our guild has a ton of respect for! We moved up in the Hall Of Fame, we moved up in levels like crazy, and now we have tons of new members! I think Pheonix412 is a great leader. He told us, he has one goal in his new leader spot, to bring us to the top. To make us the best there is. And he said, if the whole guild goes inactive, then he will do it by himself. He doesnt care what it takes, he will bring us to the top. He is the best leader in my opinion. Thank you Pheonix. We have faith in you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nikilo For This Useful Post:
pheonix527 (07-24-2013)
Old 07-24-2013, 11:41 AM
Blacksmith

Well, thank you guys for your kind words. I do hope to become the leader of Assassins, but as said before, with Greyracer, there is a chance I wont be. Anyways, Hidden probably will want to stay leader of the guild. I am just a lonely little officer.
Old 07-24-2013, 02:10 PM
Mushroom Collector

You're going totally off topic now...
Just sayin'
Old 07-24-2013, 09:24 PM
Blacksmith

How is that Worka? This was about a revolution on server 8. Now it is about me helping with the revolution by becoming the leader on server 8. That isnt off topic. We are still on topic. They are just saying im a great leader. I am done with war, I am through with all of this fighting. I am here, helping build my guild and not helping with anyone else. I got help from Symphony and that is what I asked for. They are no longer an enemy. MoA is another story because they farm us every two seconds. Same with American Phychos. My war is now on server 5 and server 1 CA. No more fighting on server 8, all I have got was critics on how bad my idea was, and I am worthless and that I am horrible for trying to do something great. Well you know what, if that is how everyone sees me, then well, leave me be. But I know, I am a veteran on this game, I am the Norsemen, you know, a guild that was on server 1 and ruled the 20s and teens. On server 8, I do more around the guild than Hidden Blade, and he sees nothing of me. All I want is to do something great, and every time I do, I am told how horrible of an idea that was and I am completely stupid. Well here is how I look at it, 100 bad ideas = 1 Amazing idea. I have gone through atleast 100 ideas, still only got 1 good one. Our sister guild. I think, I can become the next Gynx, the next Bobo Baggins, the next Lord Arse, the next Eleanus, or even the next SaiTaan. These are the greatest leaders ever, Army of Darkness, Mithril Hall, GreekGods, Controlled Anarchy, and Zombunnys. I wish I can do this, be known for what I did, I try and try. Still nothing good happens. So, for now, I say, I will do this. I will become one of these people. If it takes 50 years, or tomorrow, I will and can do this. Just give me a chance.

~"Where are you Little Red?"-The Wolfpack S9 US

~"Come Waste your day with us!-Daywasters S1 US
The Following User Says Thank You to pheonix527 For This Useful Post:
Lord Arse (08-17-2014)
Old 11-29-2013, 02:26 AM
Truffle Shuffler

hey!
i am member of SOD!
my leader (lie) just wanted to become no.1 on s8 everytime.
so we just need good lvl players. if she became very loyal with his members. it's next to impossible to reach rank no.1
this is just like war games. if you want to teach at the top. you need to take new and good players.
that's it!
and i respect medusasnakes and worka!
you are great guild leader
my frnd yareyare is in your guild. such a nice guild.
being loyal with every player. and now you guys are on rank no.2
awesome! nice guild i have ever seen
thanx

~d369~