Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 3 > Small Talk

Notices

Small Talk Events, congratulations, announcements...

Old 10-06-2011, 09:12 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Default Any Top 500 Characters look like they're not playing anymore?

Was wondering if there were any top players who looked like they may not be playing anymore.

There was quite a bit of movement over the last couple of weeks, just seeing who was left behind, or no longer advancing.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:31 AM

i am still playing but dont know for how long anymore starting to get diappointed with the game

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 10-06-2011, 10:23 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
i am still playing but dont know for how long anymore starting to get diappointed with the game
Sad to read that. Any particular reason?

Oktoberfest shook up the ranks a lot. Some people had the time and energy to make full use of it, others - myself included - did not.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:52 AM
Mushroom Collector

Arrow Here Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
I feel you on this bobo. I have two reasons:

1) The bugs from the addition of the bots update. Get a bit annoying if your playing in multiple servers and a guild officer or leader to boot. Trying to do messages and such get tedious when the message screen kicks you out and sends you to the guild page or something. As a solution I use notepad, but come on when your jumping from notepad, to google translate, to guild mail, in multiple servers-well you get the picture.

2) I think S&F is getting carried away with all the server openings before a guild can get established in one server POOF another one opens. The results either you lose people going to another server or the performance of the guild suffers because you or your players are focused on one server over another. Are worse still your trying to focus on the mulitple servers which of course means something somewhere is going to suffer.

i.e. Lack of chat in the guild because players are busy in their multiple accounts. Sort of like the lights are on (players name higlighted) and nobodys home (player is signed in to more than one account).

I know I am not articulating this the best way (hadn't had my morning coffee), but basically I feel like the integrity of the game is starting to suffer. I know in Europe they have multiple servers and such but the thing is the developer have to understand that S&F is known in Europe and not known as well here in the USA. In fact alot of the player here in the US servers are from other countries. I think it's time to slow down on opening all these servers and give the guilds a chance to build some sort of solidarity and unification within their guilds. Just a (probably incoherent) thought.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Balder For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (10-06-2011), Nemorka (11-08-2011)
Old 10-06-2011, 10:54 AM

not the game play maybe some of the bugs lately driving me nuts i think it is more of the politics within the game thats getting to me the game it self is great and i loved octoberfest helped me alot with lvling

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 10-06-2011, 12:32 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Well, I don´t think that the number of servers are a reason for the inactivity of the players.
In Germany we have a lot of servers more as here. A lot of peoples are playing on multiple servers. Many people don´t like the event of Octoberfest so they go to strike or delete their Accounts.
Other people are uncertain because of the Botdetectors and sopped playing the game for a while, till they know how the botdetector works. This could be any reasons for the inactivity of the players.
I think a great help for the guildleaders and officers would be to give the inaktive players (for example longer as 2 weeks) in the hall of fame a different colour. When the colour of inaktive players are different to the active players, you can see how many peoples are inactive and it would much easier to recruit new guildmembers.

Sorry for my bad English, I will do my best to gradually improve.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius For This Useful Post:
Balder (10-06-2011)
Old 10-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Fidget's Griffin

I would certainly take advantage of a different color for inactivity ... to attack the crap out of them for the scrapbook (or achievements)
The Following User Says Thank You to BMWGuinness For This Useful Post:
Balder (10-06-2011)