Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions > Character Advice

Notices

Character Advice Need help building your avatar? You've come to the right place.

Old 12-07-2010, 12:21 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbound View Post
Mages can increase their armor rating up to a total of 10% and can increase their resistance stats (str/dex).
Thank you very much for the information. Sorry that I will annoyce you again. Could you explain the resistance stats (str/dex) pls? It's quite strange for a newbie like me. Thanks.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:07 AM
Supreme Adventurer

I'll do one better than that for you. We already have a thread that explains all of that, where the players did most of the work to figure out damage calculations. Once I find it, I'll put the link in this post.

Thread about resistance stats
Thread with calculations*

*Calculations are only based on player estimates and may or may not be accurate. They can be depended upon for good estimations though.

Last edited by Bullbound; 12-07-2010 at 08:17 AM.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:09 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Well thanks you very much for the instruction. Will find out it myself.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:20 PM
Sheep

i've been wondering that, now not knocking banish in first place, but what if after mages focusing on the 2 main stats of intel and const that the person in first isn't a mage. so wouldn't having your trash stats closer be better if it happens that a scout or a warrior is in the spot that you might want. there are always potions and gear to help with that but if you've ignored your trash stats then have to fight one of the other class's your screwed. then you have to work on your trash stats or.......what to get around that problem that won't take a long time trying to add 500 pts to the trash stats?
Old 01-31-2011, 10:22 AM
Blacksmith

Concerning trash stats, I think it's best to upgrade them at the end of your dailies when you're zeroing your gold out for the day before starting on guard duty.

From what I understand, your trash stats help mitigate damage from those other two classes, but doesn't directly help your damage output, which int will. I think that's why you should focus primarily on int, and then on con/luck, because all three of these will be relevant to your survival no matter what class you play against, whereas upgrading dex would have absolutely no relevance going against a warrior or a mage. So it's very specific to the situation. It's why upgrading trash stats will almost always be last in priority. But you shouldn't completely neglect them either. They are certainly useful, but their usefulness is more limited than the three main stats is all.