Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 04-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejayrazz View Post
What's funny is how wrong your baseless assumption is.
He quit the game due to Real Life circumstances, he will be missed.
yes, because quitting forces you to delete your character... lol
Old 04-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Quitting gives you the option to "quit" by whatever means necessary -- whether it involves deletion or not. Since it concerns you so much since you continue pressing the matter, you're more than welcome to contact an administrator; they'll clear your concerns.

If Ashkan was banned, I would bear no shame in telling you as all those violating the terms of service deserve such punishment; however, that is not the case. Ashkan is a good person, a good ally, and most of all, a good friend to many. Unfortunately, real life can be a heavy burden sometimes. Ultimately, the deletion is Ashkan's decision and I respect it.

Ashkan, if you're reading this, I hope you continue to stop by and honor us with your prescence.

Last edited by Ejayrazz; 04-12-2010 at 10:44 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Sheep

Send a message via AIM to Bloodia Send a message via Skype™ to Bloodia

Now that Libertines can't get people to join their guild, they are recruiting our members. SWEEEET DEAL.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:02 AM
Wannabe Griffin

If someone asks us about joining, we are not "stealing" anyone.

Also, how is your new character coming? Sorry about your friend, I would beat him for you.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:24 AM
Sheep

Level 17 in 2 days XD
Old 04-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Dummy

So i have something to say about one player on the us Server. Bloodius say that we stole members. Thats not true. The player i have invited get the invite before he joined bloodlust. He has written me that he want to join us so i invited him after we had build up the fortress. if this player want to join another guild now i does not have a problem about that. But its poor if the leader condolence another player in mails when he did a mistake.
so bloodius i have the mail in my mailbox and i think a gamemaster does not find it funny when someone write something like that. so stay loose its a browsergame.

So we do not steel Members if someone writes us he can join us if he have the requirements we set.

Tallas the Leader of Libertines

"Those who find grammar mistakes can keep them"

Last edited by Tallas; 04-12-2010 at 11:54 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:42 PM
Dummy

Dearest Six,

You are by far one of the most profound beings I have ever encountered (not really). First, it is highly unlikely anyone from our guild has ever even attacked you in the arena and we have certainly never warred against your guild, yet you feel the need to come talk trash on us just because.

For some very peculiar reason, you decide to this with a very interesting picture. The only thing I can imagine is that you wanted to show us just how brilliant you are, hence the picture that displays your epic forehead. To have a forehead of such magnitude, one must have quite the brain encased within. But alas, why is someone with such a brain taking a picture of themself in the car with a child in the back?

I was bored so I actually did decide to search you in the Hall of Fame. You mentioned people taking a browser game so seriously, yet you waste your time posting towards a guild that has no care of you whatsoever. Then I find your happy little guild where almost everyone is an officer. Did you have everyone gets a trophy day? How quaint. Now run along and spend your time driving a vehicle while taking photos of yourself and your tremendous cranium.

I am truly humbled by your "high brow" comments.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:24 PM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallas View Post
So i have something to say about one player on the us Server. Bloodius say that we stole members. Thats not true. The player i have invited get the invite before he joined bloodlust. He has written me that he want to join us so i invited him after we had build up the fortress. if this player want to join another guild now i does not have a problem about that. But its poor if the leader condolence another player in mails when he did a mistake.
so bloodius i have the mail in my mailbox and i think a gamemaster does not find it funny when someone write something like that. so stay loose its a browsergame.

So we do not steel Members if someone writes us he can join us if he have the requirements we set.

Tallas the Leader of Libertines

"Those who find grammar mistakes can keep them"
Yes i flipped you out in that mail, what does condolence another player ? I'm not writing an obituary.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:17 PM
Wannabe Griffin

To take a jab at his English is swinging at thin air. He is a German speaker, you know it as I do. You flipped out and you were wrong; we weren't stealing your members, ESPECIALLY since we recently condemn such behavior from other..certain guilds.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:52 PM
Sheep

I'm sorry for not understanding Engrish in a English forum.