Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 09-28-2012, 06:07 PM

Yes we would all like new content but why shoot down and grumble when they do give us a little something. They could of done unlimited quests and most ppl would of complained that Playa was trying to get them to spend more money in the game or that it was aimed toward the heavy shroomers.

For along time now I have heard that ppl want new content from what I recall from all RPGs was that you walked around fought monsters did quests and cleared dungeons even in the paper version of D & D.

I think what attracted most of us to the game is that it is simple. Now yes there are some things I would like to see. But thats for the suggestions section of the forum. But to end this post I would like to say if I wanted something complex I would play that other MMORPG that can't be mentioned I know it would be cheaper for me considering how much I play this game but I would have been bored of it within months if not sooner. I am happy with what they gave us for the event it could of been a lot worse.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
DominicS (09-30-2012)
Old 09-29-2012, 06:29 AM
Crusader

The more I think about it, the more I like Oktoberfest. It helps both shroomers and non-shroomers, but mostly it helps active players and encourages them to play more. You have to earn your free beer with quests, and you have to drink it: you can't store it for later. It stinks if you are busy this weekend and can't take advantage of it, but the same is true for gold and XP weekends.

Prost!
The Following User Says Thank You to spiny norman For This Useful Post:
DominicS (09-29-2012)
Old 09-29-2012, 03:10 PM

Like I said it is not perfect but it helps shroomers save a few and it helps non shroomers gain some more gold and experience. Plus it keeps them on longer and hopefully chatting in the guild also and who knows maybe one or two will like it enough that they decide to become full time shroomers.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 09-30-2012, 12:26 PM
Blacksmith

This is strange. One of my guildmates (a non-shroomer) said that if you don't have a single you cannot get free beers in the Tavern.
I don't really know what to think about it.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:39 PM

Yes that is true you need to have at least one shroom to get the free beers. Read here.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz