Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 12-12-2016, 01:57 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default "Wild card", land suggestion

I am always on the lookout for the "Hybrid Answer", a way to placate both sides of an argument, but not fully pleasing either.

With there being about 20 lands, we should see each on our mission screen about every 6 to 7 tavern visits. Though in practice, it seems some are rarer then others......
Always the one you need now :-)

I missed a summer pet & it irks me to no end. I am a daily player and have a small sheet of paper for each pet on top of my laptop. Having the land description highlighted in the mission statement has been a big help, thanks. I am hoping for one super rare land that gives you a chance for a missed egg, out of season, so to speak.

So, this mysterious land, we will call it "Delos" for now (Greek mythology, the moving island). Shows up like once a week or 10 days, missed it? Relax it will show a few more times before summer. You tried it and it did not produce? Relax, even when you know Magmaron will give you water pet, #1 Goldy, it might take 5 or 6 attempts.

Last edited by ranmarton; 12-12-2016 at 10:31 PM.