Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 08-13-2016, 08:20 AM

Default A suggestion for world servers

I have posted this on the INT forums but for those who play the world servers but don't use the INT forums I am posting this here as well.

now that there are so many world servers now how about any new ones that come out have a different time zone the what current ones have so that if enough world servers come out there would be at least 1 server for each time zone. that would be 24 time zones so next 23 could cover the rest of the times zones.

during the banter on the INT forums instead of every time zone maybe have a server for say every other or every 3rd or 4th time zone.

feel free to post your thought or tweaks to this idea and we will all see where this goes.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 08-13-2016, 11:23 AM
Blacksmith

I don't know if this is so important.

If at all I would think about two opposite time zones or maybe four. More would just be misleading.

However for me things can stay the way they are.
Old 08-13-2016, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
I don't know if this is so important.

If at all I would think about two opposite time zones or maybe four. More would just be misleading.

However for me things can stay the way they are.
Where are you from Arturu? it might not be a problem for you but it can be for others. Why not have the world servers at different times you and Playa might be surprised how many new players they get by doing so. Country servers made ppl think it was for the country it was designated for with a world server in a time zone they live in or at least near their time zone ppl will tend to think it is for them and give it a try.

Playa not only wants repeat customers but they really want new players. Why is this you ask? Well how likely is a repeat player gonna shroom on a new server and their current one less likely then a new player on their first server.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 08-14-2016, 03:23 PM
Blacksmith

I actually travel quite a lot, so I know how hard things can be with timezones.

The thing is that server time will always be set to the region most players play in. It's hard to ask like 90% of players to adjust to 10%. And I am sure it's way less then 10%. This game is mostly big in Europe.