Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 02-05-2016, 10:53 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
#1 Is Getting a few resource first or Getting the high lv Fortress first?
#2 10% is not "only".If you have a lot of resource and it's not enough to upgrade.Maybe you are the Top1,you don't understand what I mean.
#3 As #1
#4 Wheel of Fortune.I need more lucky than strategy.

So I won't waste my on the Wheel of Fortune.
How would another way to get resources be any different than the issues you're bringing up here? Here is a way to get resources, even if it was free, you'd have the same problems.
Old 02-05-2016, 12:24 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
In my eye.The wheel of the Fortune is the way spending my to help my enemy get more resource.
Louis, I am sorry, but you are wrong here.

When you get resources from Wheel they go straight to the Fortress and not the production buildings. Also while already having maxed out your Fortress capacity you don't loose them, but it goes over the max.

BMWGuinness expained everything perfectly.
If you wish to be very competetive in Fortress rankings Wheel of Fortune is great. Sure you will get a lot of useless stuff, but it will also give you resources and always a lot of them, since the rewards scale with your Fortress level.
Old 02-05-2016, 07:24 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
How would another way to get resources be any different than the issues you're bringing up here? Here is a way to get resources, even if it was free, you'd have the same problems.
I bringing up this issues is want the game designer know what could happen in the game.And I ask new way it's for some peaceful player who don't wanna attack other players.I have ability to attack my enemy's guild member.But Not every player who suffer this attacked can or wanna counterattack their enemy.
Btw,I suggest you creating a new character to meet my context.And you will understand why I said The Wheel of Fortune is not helpfulness.
Old 02-05-2016, 07:54 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
Louis, I am sorry, but you are wrong here.
When you get resources from Wheel they go straight to the Fortress and not the production buildings. Also while already having maxed out your Fortress capacity you don't loose them, but it goes over the max.
BMWGuinness expained everything perfectly.
If you wish to be very competetive in Fortress rankings Wheel of Fortune is great. Sure you will get a lot of useless stuff, but it will also give you resources and always a lot of them, since the rewards scale with your Fortress level.
When you under attack.You have to spend resource to train new defender.More attacking cost more resource to defend.It makes your storage not max.Without Trade System,The wheel of the Fortune just max up one of your resource,but short of the other.Because it base on lucky ,you couldn't control it.Then one of your resource becomes unclaimed.Doesn't it help your enemy get more resource?

The Wheel of Fortune's resource reward is base on your fortress storage's upper limit.1% or 2% of it.So you wanna get high resource.
First,you need a high lv fortress.But you could't have enough resource to upgrade the fortress when you keep be raided.How do you get the high lv fortress?
Old 02-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
I bringing up this issues is want the game designer know what could happen in the game.And I ask new way it's for some peaceful player who don't wanna attack other players.I have ability to attack my enemy's guild member.But Not every player who suffer this attacked can or wanna counterattack their enemy.
Btw,I suggest you creating a new character to meet my context.And you will understand why I said The Wheel of Fortune is not helpfulness.
Actually, I have a Non-Shroom account on a different server I've been testing with and my Fortress Strategy is working extremely well, and I don't even need the Wheel of Fortune. I got to Fortress 10 in a month and have not been attacked ever.
Old 02-05-2016, 10:25 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Actually, I have a Non-Shroom account on a different server I've been testing with and my Fortress Strategy is working extremely well, and I don't even need the Wheel of Fortune. I got to Fortress 10 in a month and have not been attacked ever.
The problem is you are under the endless attacked.continue lost your resource by be raided and train your defender.But you said "you have not been attacked ever".The wheel of Fortune just give you random item even not the resource.If you couldn't control it,how is it useful for you?

I play the fortress system for the gem,more exp and backpack space.It is most player really care .If you see fortress' rank or change opponent,you will find out some player don't play or give up it.Why they give up?Don't you ever think about it?
The game designer took lots of time build the fortress system.But there is a problem makes players don't play it.Is it good for the game?
If the wheel of Fortune is a good way,why so many player still give up the fortress in the middle way?The reality tells it doesn't work for many player.

I post the thread not for complain.I just want to show a seriously problem how it make some players won't play the fortress any more.Why you just focus on the wheel of fortune.You misunderstood what I really want.
Old 02-06-2016, 08:07 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
The problem is you are under the endless attacked.continue lost your resource by be raided and train your defender.But you said "you have not been attacked ever".The wheel of Fortune just give you random item even not the resource.If you couldn't control it,how is it useful for you?

I play the fortress system for the gem,more exp and backpack space.It is most player really care .If you see fortress' rank or change opponent,you will find out some player don't play or give up it.Why they give up?Don't you ever think about it?
The game designer took lots of time build the fortress system.But there is a problem makes players don't play it.Is it good for the game?
If the wheel of Fortune is a good way,why so many player still give up the fortress in the middle way?The reality tells it doesn't work for many player.

I post the thread not for complain.I just want to show a seriously problem how it make some players won't play the fortress any more.Why you just focus on the wheel of fortune.You misunderstood what I really want.
My Non-Shroom account (Fortress 10) is not reliant on the Wheel of Fortune (of course I use it once per day for free, but don't need it).

My Shroom account (Fortress 18) is reliant on the Wheel of Fortune because the chances of receiving Wood and Stone are significant. On average, I receive at least 12 hours worth of Wood and Stone per 20 spins of the wheel.

My Non-Shroom account has never been attacked, it is based on the strategy that I have used since starting the Fortress a month ago.

My Shroom account might have been attacked a couple of times in the first couple of days, but I was playing the game so frequently and became very strong so quickly that I was immediately the strongest player across the globe and attacking me (unless it was a coordinated guild attack) would have been foolish. I was upgrading like a madman in the first week (instant shroom upgrades, no reliance on Laborer's Quarters) so I took a quick lead.

I understand your frustrations, they are fundamental to a PvP system. I don't mind an idea where you can gain more resources through alternative methods. It should be good for Non-Shroomers and great for Shroomers. But they shouldn't be protected outright by PvP, they should be allocated to the Fortress just like the Wheel of Fortune does. That way, you would only lose 10% once per day.

If you figure 10% Fortress loss into your daily strategy, you should be fine. If you play more frequently (Login to your account via your mobile once an hour and click on your Hut and Quarry) you should be less of a target for those looking to steal resources. If you email your opponents, offering a truce, they might be OK with that. These are tactics you should look to employ if you want to get attacked less.

I think a lot also depends on if you're a casual player or a serious player. If I was a casual player, I'd care less about the attacks. If I was a serious player, I'd take a step back and really analyze the scenario, think about the tactics of my opponents, and make changes based on why I think they're attacking me.

Last edited by BMWGuinness; 02-06-2016 at 09:45 AM.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:49 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
My Non-Shroom account (Fortress 10) is not reliant on the Wheel of Fortune (of course I use it once per day for free, but don't need it).
My Shroom account (Fortress 18) is reliant on the Wheel of Fortune because the chances of receiving Wood and Stone are significant. On average, I receive at least 12 hours worth of Wood and Stone per 20 spins of the wheel.
My Non-Shroom account has never been attacked, it is based on the strategy that I have used since starting the Fortress a month ago.
My Shroom account might have been attacked a couple of times in the first couple of days, but I was playing the game so frequently and became very strong so quickly that I was immediately the strongest player across the globe and attacking me (unless it was a coordinated guild attack) would have been foolish. I was upgrading like a madman in the first week (instant shroom upgrades, no reliance on Laborer's Quarters) so I took a quick lead.
I think a lot also depends on if you're a serious player or a casual player. If I was a casual player, I'd care less about the attacks. If I was a serious player, I'd take a step back and really analyze the scenario, think about the tactics of my opponents, and make changes based on why I think they're attacking me.
I understand your frustrations, they are fundamental to a PvP system. I don't mind an idea where you can gain more resources through alternative methods. It should be good for Non-Shroomers and great for Shroomers. But they shouldn't be protected outright by PvP, they should be allocated to the Fortress just like the Wheel of Fortune does. That way, you would only lose 10% once per day.
If you figure 10% Fortress loss into your daily strategy, you should be fine. If you play more frequently (Login to your account via your mobile once an hour and click on your Hut and Quarry) you should be less of a target for those looking to steal resources. If you email your opponents, offering a truce, they might be OK with that. These are tactics you should look to employ if you're a serious player and want to get attacked less.
Thank you for spending your time explain it to me.My english is not so good.I don't know how to explain my thought to you.I never ask designer to remove some players from the pvp.I also accept I was been attacked.I just want to know.If someone suffer the attacking and they can't get resource by attacking other player or they don't want to attack other players.Could game designer give them more option collecting the resource.Not just give up.
Before new patch v2.59,player could been raided twice in 24 hours.One day lost 20% resource and have to spend resource train new archers and mages.They won't have any chance get enough resource to upgrade their fortress.After the new patch.The protection time increase to 24hours.It's very beneficial to many small player.If they can afford ,they won't have this problem.
After new patch,I posted new pic.It's not I'm despondent.I just want to tell game designer the new situation,Is it filling the new patch's goal.
Actually,I really hope them keep attacking me.The soldier is the consumables
.Every soldier they send to me.They need time to retrain.Then other small player get attacking chance becomes lower.And I can bear the attacking.
I won't send the mail to them.When I saw the fortress rank,I'v understood they are a group and they won't stop what they do.They thought other guild player is the sheep.But there are also many sheep in their guild.I will follow the pvp's rule.Attack them and get enough resource to upgrade until I don't have time to play.
At last,I want to thank all guys watching this thread and discuss it.I hope it can make this game better.
Old 02-07-2016, 06:57 PM
Blacksmith

Look, now you have 24 hour protection on your resource producing building after being attacked. This helps a lot.

Also, as someone said it before, you will eventually position yourself in the right spot on the ladder.
If you are attacked all the time, pretty soon you will drop in the ladder to the place that is more fitting to your defences. I know people who don't attack at all, and they still manage to move forward with their Fortress.
Old 02-08-2016, 02:19 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
Look, now you have 24 hour protection on your resource producing building after being attacked. This helps a lot.

Also, as someone said it before, you will eventually position yourself in the right spot on the ladder.
If you are attacked all the time, pretty soon you will drop in the ladder to the place that is more fitting to your defences. I know people who don't attack at all, and they still manage to move forward with their Fortress.
I'm a special case,not every player meet my situation.So plz don't focus on me.
every time you had been attacked.You lost your archers and mages.And you have to train new one.But it's not cheap.For example:Fortress lv12,archer lv95(1950wood,387stone)and mage lv 95(1170wood,645stone).20archers and 10mages cost about 50k wood and 14k stone.You need 4hours to produce them.So I suggest Npc target to recover the lost.If this game give the player target to the PvP player.Why can't it give the NPC target to the None-PvP player?
I've also suggested Trade system(trade with NPC,not with player).It makes your resource more balance.And makes the Wheel of Fortune more useful.
I don't use wheel of fortune.Because it's random,not about mushroom.
My suggestion #1,just forget it.If there is a NPC target.no one uses it.