Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 04-04-2016, 08:52 AM
Sheep

Default Now THIS is a brew!

After crawling my way through some pit of a Dungeon, or trekking across some hellish landscape to fulfill a quest only to face off against an angry and hostile foe I could really use a drink. Not some jug of water or tankard of ale mind you but something to curl my hair and straighten my toes! I can occasionally come across some potion that that queer-eyed magic fella sells in his shop and they are a boon to be sure. And that got me thinking. What if there were to be some really potent potions out there? Ones that boosted a stat by a few points or so PERMANENTLY! That would surely slake a thirst! I would think these jugs would be a bit sturdier and therefore a bit different in appearance than that watered down swill peddled in the shop but have the same colours. That would be a real treasure to come across you bet.
Dorian "*slaps coin onto bartop* WHISKEY!" Grimmson
Old 12-12-2016, 06:24 PM
Truffle Shuffler

So, Dorian, what you are describing, is sort of like getting a rare random stat boosting drink......

I like it !!!

Last edited by ranmarton; 12-14-2016 at 03:56 AM.