Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 09-18-2016, 05:37 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Questions about Pets/General Questions

so im quite new to the pet system, and the first time i encountered pets i started
leveling them Randomly, only to then realize that i was doing a stupid thing..
(leveling the first pet i got to as high as i could, before even defeating any habitats)

i tried looking around the internet and all the different shakes and fidget forums,
and i had found a german one, of which my google chrome badly translated the advice to

"you should level your third pet of each element to as high as possible,
unlock as many habitats as you can with it, and once you cant defeat any
more habitats, start leveling your latest pet, rinse and repeat"

thats the only advice ive read (barely read), and i don't know if it's even good,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my questions are:
  • Whats the most efficient way to level up pets?(i'm not as concerned about finding them currently)
  • How do i determine what elements to fight first in Pet PvP (ex. do i attack with my highest total element first?)
  • Is there a way to get an edge in Pet PvP?, aside from attacking early after reset?
  • Finally..(out of context) Mage vs Scout on dungeons.. which one is best.

PS:Sorry for bad formatting

Last edited by TheWiseOne; 09-18-2016 at 05:43 PM.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:23 AM
Mushroom Collector

basically what the German site stated was correct. It doesn't have to be the 3rd pet, but they will get you a little further than the 1st or 2nd pet will.

You will want to level a set pet as much as you can until he can no longer beat a habitat and then transfer to your highest pet that is unlocked and level him up in the same way.

while not exact the pets you want to level are #3 and then switch to #7-9 and then 14-16.

for PVP there really is no way to get an edge, due to the fact you cant change opponents. attacking early is a good way to get a minimal edge as hopefully your opponent hasn't had a chance to use those fruits to level his guy, but again that is only 1 pet type. Having high level monsters instead of a bunch of lower level ones though will help overall.
Old 09-19-2016, 03:12 PM
Blacksmith

Also:
water is effect against fire
fire is effective against earth
earth is effective against light
light is effective against shadow
shadow is effective against water

Effective attacks are slightly stronger than normal but I don't know if attacking,for example shadow against light would be ineffective.
Old 09-19-2016, 04:29 PM
Truffle Shuffler

i see, but during Reset do i attack with my highest total-level element first? to take out strong enemy pets first? my pet total levels in order are 47/29/47/43/36 , so in theory do i attack with the 29(water) first if it has an elemental advantage? or do i attack with one of my 47s because they have the highest level and will easily beat opponents letting me level up my lower totals?
Old 09-19-2016, 04:30 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Ah, good to note
but regarding what you said, i think attacking a light with a shadow sounds stupid becasue the enemy will have an advantage,wont he?
Old 09-19-2016, 04:42 PM

at some point u want to use all PVP attempts. which pet you use will depend on what the other players number is. if below u depending the difference u maybe able to use the weaker pet but if close you want to use the pet of the element. if they are slightly higher then u want to use the element that has the bonus to the defenders element. if way higher and have no chance use worst pet.

Also on which pets to lvl go for 3-5 to start then 11-13 (scout pet when possible or mage) after that go for best dex pet u have as long as 14-17 otherwise go for best pet u have in that range with mage being 2nd choice and warrior being last choice.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 09-20-2016, 06:54 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
at some point u want to use all PVP attempts. which pet you use will depend on what the other players number is. if below u depending the difference u maybe able to use the weaker pet but if close you want to use the pet of the element. if they are slightly higher then u want to use the element that has the bonus to the defenders element. if way higher and have no chance use worst pet.

Also on which pets to lvl go for 3-5 to start then 11-13 (scout pet when possible or mage) after that go for best dex pet u have as long as 14-17 otherwise go for best pet u have in that range with mage being 2nd choice and warrior being last choice.

omg i just realized that number existed -.-,

so for example
my pet totals, are Water:48/Light:29/Earth:47/Shadow:43/Fire:36
and the enemy's light is 44
with which elements do i attack first?
i assume i attack with my water first, because it has elemental advantage,then i guess, earth,fire,shadow,light in that order for the rest of my attacks?
Old 09-20-2016, 09:56 AM
Community Manager

My hints: look up your opponent in the hall of fame to see if he/she has good high-level pets or a chaotic mess of many upgraded pets but no good one(s).

A total level of 44 for example doesn't mean you won't stand a chance if your total is only 29. The opponent might have upgraded a lot of his/her pets but without a high-level creature.

For example:

Pets A: 10, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 10 = a total of 25 with two good pets.
Pets B: 10, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4 = a total of 29 but still weaker than player A as one high-level pet defeats many lower levels.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 09-20-2016, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseOne View Post
omg i just realized that number existed -.-,

so for example
my pet totals, are Water:48/Light:29/Earth:47/Shadow:43/Fire:36
and the enemy's light is 44
with which elements do i attack first?
i assume i attack with my water first, because it has elemental advantage,then i guess, earth,fire,shadow,light in that order for the rest of my attacks?
I would use earth for that one. as for water it is a good choice as well but waters bonus is against fire.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 09-21-2016, 06:42 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
My hints: look up your opponent in the hall of fame to see if he/she has good high-level pets or a chaotic mess of many upgraded pets but no good one(s).

A total level of 44 for example doesn't mean you won't stand a chance if your total is only 29. The opponent might have upgraded a lot of his/her pets but without a high-level creature.

For example:

Pets A: 10, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 10 = a total of 25 with two good pets.
Pets B: 10, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4 = a total of 29 but still weaker than player A as one high-level pet defeats many lower levels.

how do i search for someone's pets in the HoF?
like i see that he has 24 pets total, but i cant see which ones he has leveled as you mentioned,