Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-15-2015, 06:15 AM
godevil godevil is offline
Blacksmith
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 238
Default

I agree, there's no new contents in the update anyway, just a re-polish of the current look. I would rather stay with the old but stable look than with the new and buggy one.
  #22  
Old 04-15-2015, 06:48 AM
BlackJet BlackJet is offline
Stable Boy
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by godevil View Post
I agree, there's no new contents in the update anyway, just a re-polish of the current look. I would rather stay with the old but stable look than with the new and buggy one.
There is new content as the scrapbook will be updated to have all epics, tower monsters, and portal monsters. I would also consider the friend list, ignore list, and separating fights from mail as new features. Plus the Fortress patch is imminent
  #23  
Old 04-15-2015, 07:31 AM
MedusasSnakes MedusasSnakes is offline
Fidget's Griffin
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New York City
Posts: 899
Default

BlackJet, that new stuff is fantastic, and I honestly can't wait to see it ... on a stable platform.

I know some are being dramatic, but when they say the game is unplayable, and they want to delete their entire accounts and guilds because of the bugs in the new game, well, the US servers aren't the German servers. When we lose someone or an entire guild, it hurts.

As has been said time and time again, we can't merge servers, we certainly, as US servers aren't competing with the German servers, so ... I'm hoping the devs will hold off on the update for the rest of us, while they fix the major problems that are showing up on the German servers.

Again, yes, I would love the update. I just want to be able to complain that my ignore button in the mail isn't working or I can't change my hair color. I don't want to complain that the game isn't resetting, or the portal has gone missing, or because a guild leader set up the dungeon raid through the app, that no one else in the guild who isn't using an app can sign in for a raid. (yes, one of the bugs I saw reported is that once the update is in place, if someone uses the "old" app to set up an attack/raid, it doesn't show up in the guild.)

Let's give them a little more time to use some bug spray and then we can have fun instead of being frustrated

*all typos are being blamed on only having 1/2 cup of coffee so far this morning
  #24  
Old 04-15-2015, 08:11 AM
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Fidget's Griffin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedusasSnakes View Post
BlackJet, that new stuff is fantastic, and I honestly can't wait to see it ... on a stable platform.

I know some are being dramatic, but when they say the game is unplayable, and they want to delete their entire accounts and guilds because of the bugs in the new game, well, the US servers aren't the German servers. When we lose someone or an entire guild, it hurts.

As has been said time and time again, we can't merge servers, we certainly, as US servers aren't competing with the German servers, so ... I'm hoping the devs will hold off on the update for the rest of us, while they fix the major problems that are showing up on the German servers.

Again, yes, I would love the update. I just want to be able to complain that my ignore button in the mail isn't working or I can't change my hair color. I don't want to complain that the game isn't resetting, or the portal has gone missing, or because a guild leader set up the dungeon raid through the app, that no one else in the guild who isn't using an app can sign in for a raid. (yes, one of the bugs I saw reported is that once the update is in place, if someone uses the "old" app to set up an attack/raid, it doesn't show up in the guild.)

Let's give them a little more time to use some bug spray and then we can have fun instead of being frustrated

*all typos are being blamed on only having 1/2 cup of coffee so far this morning
I think Leander should create a poll, giving transparency to the situation, and allow us to vote. This should only be open for 1 day to give a fair and accurate measure of currently active members.
  #25  
Old 04-15-2015, 08:52 AM
MedusasSnakes MedusasSnakes is offline
Fidget's Griffin
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New York City
Posts: 899
Default

One of my guildmates just said it's on his Italian server now. It's being rolled out. Hopefully the bug fixes will come fast and furious
  #26  
Old 04-15-2015, 11:23 AM
MedusasSnakes MedusasSnakes is offline
Fidget's Griffin
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New York City
Posts: 899
Default

S8 has the update ... now, how do I scroll through the guild names??

LOL

Timer on the dungeon is missing

Last edited by MedusasSnakes; 04-15-2015 at 11:27 AM.
  #27  
Old 04-15-2015, 11:33 AM
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Fidget's Griffin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedusasSnakes View Post
S8 has the update ... now, how do I scroll through the guild names??

LOL

Timer on the dungeon is missing
OMG Medusa! Double Post!
  #28  
Old 04-15-2015, 11:39 AM
MedusasSnakes MedusasSnakes is offline
Fidget's Griffin
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New York City
Posts: 899
Default

Good thing you posted after that, otherwise it would have been a triple post!!

WHAT does this say??

I was fixing my little blurb about myself, and clicked on "character" to set it, and this popped up.




*** Okay, I was told I need to use my mouse wheel to scroll through the guild members - that's not working. Anyone else got any other hints??

Last edited by MedusasSnakes; 04-15-2015 at 11:46 AM.
  #29  
Old 04-15-2015, 11:48 AM
BlackJet BlackJet is offline
Stable Boy
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 99
Default

I think the update is on S1, but I can't really tell for certain as I'm on my app version at work and will have to wait til I'm home to look at the browser client, but the server was reset and my mailbox messages are in reverse order, so that's a good sign :P
BTW Medusa, the dungeon timer should appear if you click on the appropriate dungeon from me checking out the update on de36
  #30  
Old 04-15-2015, 12:15 PM
hym hym is offline
Truffle Shuffler
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 14
Default

Yep, S1 is on the new update.
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'