Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Community Area > Board Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Taranis Taranis is offline
Truffle Shuffler
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: PA,USA
Posts: 2
Thumbs up Five words in a sentence game

Object is easy... You just make a sentence out of the letters that are posted and then add your own letters for someone else to make a sentence out of your letters. You MUST only add five letters.

Example:

I C S T M

I can see the moon


Here is the first set of letters:

K L F U Y
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-08-2011, 12:38 AM
DominicS DominicS is offline
Blacksmith
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 227
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taranis View Post


Here is the first set of letters:

K L F U Y
Kickshaws Leave Females Unimpressed, Y'all. (I will get better as the game progresses. )


T I R E D
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-08-2011, 02:29 PM
Taranis Taranis is offline
Truffle Shuffler
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: PA,USA
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicS View Post
Kickshaws Leave Females Unimpressed, Y'all. (I will get better as the game progresses. )


T I R E D


Tinkling in retards enrages DominicS (Yeah I should have left easyer letters for the first one 'douhhhh'... What people write will usually not make any sence but thats whats fun about this game)



G O N L R
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-08-2011, 03:32 PM
DominicS DominicS is offline
Blacksmith
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 227
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taranis View Post
Tinkling in retards enrages DominicS (Yeah I should have left easyer letters for the first one 'douhhhh'... What people write will usually not make any sence but thats whats fun about this game)



G O N L R
Can double letters be used, such as S A S S Y, or must they all be different letters? I am actually okay with tinkling in retards, btw.

Goats Often Nosh Like Rams (...wut?...)

P R I M O
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-08-2011, 03:53 PM
Taranis Taranis is offline
Truffle Shuffler
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: PA,USA
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicS View Post
Can double letters be used, such as S A S S Y, or must they all be different letters? I am actually okay with tinkling in retards, btw.

Goats Often Nosh Like Rams (...wut?...)

P R I M O
Oh yeah thats fine They just need to be real words in a sentence. It takes a few min. to think of some thing some times.

Porpus rinkles invoke magnificent ostriches.

B O I N K
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-09-2011, 09:11 PM
DominicS DominicS is offline
Blacksmith
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 227
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taranis View Post

B O I N K
Better Often Impede Naughty Kleptomaniacs

W E A R Y (You may sense a theme through my 5 letter choices. )
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'