Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 11-05-2011, 07:49 AM
Blacksmith

As much as I like change and all the improvements they've made to the game recently - barring chat, which is still a PITA - I actually prefer to maintain the status quo with this. More slots really just aren't necessary. Oh, guess I should add IMHO to this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Arse For This Useful Post:
ToscanToss (11-06-2011)
Old 11-06-2011, 11:45 AM
Stable Boy

today im saw that i was 100% sure about this topic, that this game need more slots of inventory, because i was killing ,,killing mashine,, (9/10) dungeon about 15-20 or even more times with no chances to win, but today i got 3new items i was talking about, and i defeated boss from 1atempt with that new 3 items...so kill me, but my experience and my opinion was 100% good that this game need more slots for gear, because with same gear i can beat boss but cant fight against players, so if we talk that this game is RPG, so here really need more space for items, because as i said here need sometimes and 3 different kind of sets for different situacions, maybe i talk to seriuos because i compare this game with real mmorpg game i play, but im player, not person whos looking a fun, so i said my opinion what here need to do this game more interesting who dont like that,once again i say ITS ONLY MY OPINION

Last edited by IsildaN; 11-06-2011 at 11:48 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to IsildaN For This Useful Post:
ToscanToss (11-06-2011)
Old 11-06-2011, 12:07 PM
Blacksmith

Question My two cents..

I think you are absolutely correct when you say that:

Gear A is better against Players than Monsters and
Gear B is better against Monsters than Players

That being said, having Gear A doesn't mean you CAN'T beat Players, it just means you have to stat that much higher before you are able to, and I think that is one of the choices that Playa (the company) wants you to make.

Even with that, you still do have 5 inventory slots, and with potions being able to be stacked now, you don't have to store as many, which frees up at least 3 slots for your secondary gear. I can't imagine needing more than that to provide a swing in your stats enough to defeat monster vs players or vice versa.

I reiterate that you are absolutely correct in saying that to carry two sets of gear will help you immensely when switching between players vs monsters. I just don't think Playa would take the challenge of allowing you to have to choose what to keep, out of their game.

Of course, I am just spitballing. I am not a hardcore player and I have no contact with Playa at all, but I do love to play this game. My two cents.
The Following User Says Thank You to DominicS For This Useful Post:
ToscanToss (11-06-2011)
Old 11-06-2011, 12:55 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Arse View Post
I like change and all the improvements they've made to the game recently - barring chat, which is still a PITA [...].
Speaking of chat: today... I type in a message, right?... Timestamp says xx:00 - dump some gold, timestamp saying xx:05.

Well, up pops the reply to my chat message after the gold dump, stamped xx:00...

So, it displayed thus, friends, Romans, countrymen, etc.:

xx:00 [me] blah blah

xx:05 /gold dump

xx:00 [reply from other party]

Ha! Brilliant! Works like a charm! Been struggling with my time machine for 300 years, never got anywhere with it...
(All right, so it worked once before, but that's it! Never once since, till today, in S&F chat! I'm celebrating with a 300-year old bottle of Champagne!
Hmm, come to think of it, maybe I should sell it on auction...)

Right. Inventory slots...

Well, it's either or, innit?

I can deal with the fewer slots...

Have chewed up 121 dungeons before I hit level 240 (yes, I know: opinions differ on how wise was that).
Cleared all the level 10 dungeons up to level 121 starting at the time when I hit level 220, or slightly earlier.

Can also claim dozens and dozens of +20, +30 level PvP wins, with the highest being either a +48 level adversary, or a +52 one - all documented, all by way of screenshots.

So much for chess...

However, I could also deal with an increased number of slots, and I think it would be an intriguing change, and fun - at least from a collector's, or a pack rat's POV.

It wouldn't 'break the game.' (No, it would not, now stop it! )

BOO!

(If you got frightened by that, though, be afraaaid!... Be very afraid of THE KILLER SLOTS! )

Last edited by ToscanToss; 11-06-2011 at 01:18 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ToscanToss For This Useful Post:
DominicS (11-07-2011)
Old 11-09-2011, 09:57 AM
Sheep

Charge 100 mushrooms to double bag slots and let people decide for themselves.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redda For This Useful Post:
DominicS (11-09-2011), ToscanToss (11-09-2011)
Old 11-09-2011, 09:53 PM
Blacksmith

Wink

Just please let it be ANY 100 mushrooms, and not have to be purchased ones. Just sayin'.
The Following User Says Thank You to DominicS For This Useful Post:
ToscanToss (11-11-2011)
Old 11-09-2011, 10:44 PM
Sheep

charging mushrooms for a monthy rent of bigger storage backpack would prove to be a good money maker for playa

say something like 10-20 shrooms per slot extra per month (maybe +5 slots max?)and if the time expires with items still in the extra slots have them saved till player can pay the monthy fee again to unlock them

with the limited space avail on page best to use a rotating button just like the one to scroll guild members
Old 11-11-2011, 05:16 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
charging mushrooms for a monthy rent of bigger storage backpack would prove to be a good money maker for playa

say something like 10-20 shrooms per slot extra per month (maybe +5 slots max?)and if the time expires with items still in the extra slots have them saved till player can pay the monthy fee again to unlock them

with the limited space avail on page best to use a rotating button just like the one to scroll guild members
Wow, Sam... I'll just say:

excellent!

(And now I'm imagining Mr. Burns at Playa rubbing his hands together like a praying mantis, only greedily, eyes squinting ominously in malicious delight... *sigh* I'm beyond help at this point...)
DominicS (11-11-2011)