Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 05-28-2012, 02:00 PM
Adventurer

I'm currently Aura level 6. Since the Toilet appeared, I've seen my max single stat items for from +611 to +628. I've only gone up 2 levels in this time, so very little of the increase will be due to leveling. For folks leveling faster, the Aura increase may be disappearing in your leveling increase.

The only way to truly test the impact of Aura would be to stop leveling for a while. Please note, I'm not suggesting this.
Old 06-14-2012, 05:26 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Whatever

Yeah so I have decided to not put any more items in the toilet. As far as I can see it does absolutely nothing. I rather get the gold from my epics than to put them in the toilet and see no improvement what so ever. Just remove the thing all together. Its a scam!
Old 06-14-2012, 05:35 PM
Adventurer

Jerk, it makes a small improvement. It's not a scam as Playa Games never said you're gonna see a 10% stat increasement per level.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:13 PM
Truffle Shuffler

lol what? It doesnt improve a single thing. At all. Zero. Tell me one thing the stupid thing actually does. If i blow 30 bucks on shrooms im still going to get the same amount of terrible minor upgrade items from the shops. Nothing has changed since the thing came. They should really not sell the thing as doing something if you wont see any noticable improvement. It is a scam. Its a fact.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:58 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Actually, a large number of folks have seen improvements in just a matter of a few aura levels. I go long times with no levels gained, and I do see the change. If you are gaining levels a lot, then you won't be able to tell the difference between new level or aura level when it comes to the shops.
Old 06-14-2012, 09:30 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Real jerk View Post
lol what? It doesnt improve a single thing. At all. Zero. Tell me one thing the stupid thing actually does. If i blow 30 bucks on shrooms im still going to get the same amount of terrible minor upgrade items from the shops. Nothing has changed since the thing came. They should really not sell the thing as doing something if you wont see any noticable improvement. It is a scam. Its a fact.
It improves the stats of the items you are offered in the shops. So you'll get the same amount of terrible minor upgrade items (with slightly better stats) from the shops. The gear you DO want; Epics, +Primary and others will also have better stats too though.

You don't HAVE to do it. If you say you'd rather sell your gear for stat points, that's fine! But it doesn't mean the toilet doesn't DO what it say it will do.
Old 07-25-2012, 03:30 AM
Truffle Shuffler

I agree 100% I am now on AURA level 12 and have not received anything worth mentioning or seen any improvement in the shops whatsoever....... This is really P'ng me off as I was told the better the items you flush the better the return. on the last fill i ONLY put EPIC items and what did I get a STUPID tinfoil ring with CRAP stats!!!!!!!!
Old 07-25-2012, 03:45 AM

Sorry to hear you were misinformed but what you put in does not determine what you get out of it.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 07-25-2012, 08:36 AM
Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
I was told the better the items you flush the better the return. on the last fill i ONLY put EPIC items and what did I get a STUPID tinfoil ring with CRAP stats!!!!!!!!
You may have misinterpreted when someone said that the toilet fills faster with epics, since they are worth 50 aura vs. 25 for regular items.

I have gotten decent items from the toilet, on a par with other epics. It's like dungeons, though: sometimes 2 or 3 epics in a row, sometimes crap 4 or 5 in a row.

As a demonstration of the quality of toilet epics, look how many players have epic items not in the scrapbook. These all came from the toilet, and presumably people kept them because they were good, not because they look cool.
Old 08-18-2012, 12:45 PM
Mushroom Collector

Until recently, I had flushed out an EPIC every time. I have received maybe 3 non-EPICs and am plugging the WC for Aura 11. I have not noticed an increase in EPICs in the stores or the quests and rely on EPIC weekends to upgrade my EPICs.