Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 06-23-2013, 02:08 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyllyn View Post
Almost 5 hours after reset and still no relief. It's very disheartening to have missed 5 hours play time already and, since I have rl things that require my attention, I will miss several hours if/when the game is again available. It wouldn't be quite so aggravating if it were only a normal reward weekend. However, this problem coupled with the lack of participation on the server has just about convinced me to give up Shakes & Fidget entirely. If it wasn't for the folks in guild who depend on me, I'd have done so already.
I hear you on that one Vyllyn if it was not for the guild mates that depend on me I to would of quit and left this game for good, a long time ago. Just one small problem with my leaving S&F for good, I am addicted to playing it. But these problems with the Servers has been ongoing for more than a few months. The problems of vanishing mushrooms that was never resolved in a satisfactory manour. And yet through it all I have remained a loyal follower and addict to the game

Starting 3 days ago I can say my anger has surpassed my level of addiction. The game is hopelessly dead on servers 1&2 because they are pretty much empty. Servers 1 and 2 should be merged. Then Playa Games needs to pass a new rule one that would be made so that it lets players have more than one toon per server if servers have merged...

It is doubtfull we will see any compensation in the form of something like 50 Free mushrooms to make up for the loss of Game play and gold earning we could of had and lets not forget to mention the possible loss of our gaining some new epic gear. Playa Games is pretty good at ignoring us angry netizen addicts that play their blasted game. If it was possible to walk away with ease and not care about the money I have invested in building my toons or the many years spent playing them or in the mushrooms that where spent in helping build the guilds I belong to I would of already walked away a long time ago.

I only stay on for my guild mates and because I am a hopeless addict to the game. I can name 9 Other turn based and animated graphics full game immersion MMORPGS that are better to play graphics wise plus a few of them are even cheaper to play. Plus some of those I could mention to you in a private message should you wish to know them. But because of the Eula I wont mention them here . These MMORPG games I could mention have just as much if not even more free content than Playa Games Shakes & Fidget
Never give up & Never surrender. Fight with your last breath. Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. In time all shall die, will we transcend & attain a place afterlife. I'm tired & I'd like to go home. My fight is not yet done, I'm not yet ready to cross. Pay Charon the ferryman when I go. He will need his gold if I am to cross the river Styx

Last edited by Evail Frog; 06-23-2013 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Spelling, Punctuation, and thought clarification
Old 06-23-2013, 02:15 PM
Sheep

I've been playing this game for a long time (not the beginning but I'm in the top 20 now).

I stopped posting on the forums a long time ago partially because I find some of the mods and players kind of toxic. This is a game and please remember that...

That being said, I will say that I understand that servers break down and there are unexpected delays when trying to implement something new. However, it's all in how you handle it.

I find it unacceptable that we aren't provided an update at least every 3 hours. Even one or two sentences on how things are coming. True it's a free to play game, but take some pride in your game and show that you care about the people playing it.

I appreciate the positives of the game like the tower and the toilet which is quite honestly why I'm still around. But some of the people are right. When other free to play games break down then management usually steps in and offers something. Typically it's a micro-transaction denomination, in this case mushrooms.

I'm sure that people would be appreciative if they gave us regular updates and when we got back we found something like 25 shrooms. They'll lose a tiny bit of business but let's face it. Those who pay money usually do it during the sales and we buy 1000 shrooms anyways, so why not get some people hooked to the perks?

Just some food for thought. Okay back to work myself. =0)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KarmaChameleon For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (06-24-2013), jabroni (06-23-2013)
Old 06-23-2013, 02:26 PM

Yes it would be to gat an update on what is going on but also do we want those who are trying to fix the problem to stop and email either Itzkoopa or myself or go we want them fixing the issue.

Also everyone has to remember yes you are losing time to play and get epics but so is the whole server so no one is getting ahead on the server.

That being said I also would like to see either an extension on only s1 and s2 because of the issues or some shrooms.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
pheonix527 (06-23-2013)
Old 06-23-2013, 02:42 PM
Truffle Shuffler

I agree 100% with Bobo, this is the only way to resolve this situation and disappointment.
Old 06-23-2013, 02:58 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Still down

Maybe get it fixed and give Servers 1 and 2 next weekend to make it up?
Still down at 15:58 EST
Old 06-23-2013, 03:06 PM
Blacksmith

Finally up.. but many will have already missed out. What a waste of a great bonus weekend.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:08 PM
Blacksmith

I understand that things break down, and need to be fix/serviced/replaced. But what I did not care for in this issue is that the same thing happened day after day, after day! That is where I have the issue. If this had happened 1 day every week, or month, I can understand. This is where the problem lies, every day adn no reason why. Only wasted time waiting, and not able to go back to get XP, or gold!

Last edited by RipClaw; 06-23-2013 at 06:09 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RipClaw For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (06-24-2013), jabroni (06-23-2013)
Old 06-23-2013, 07:03 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Thanks, after spending thousands, the servers are back. Bravo! How wonderful you are. I will never waste another penny on this game
The Following User Says Thank You to blutarkus For This Useful Post:
jabroni (06-23-2013)
Old 06-23-2013, 09:51 PM
Blacksmith

I know things are running now, but does anyone else on S1 have it cutting in and out tonight(June 23, 2013)? Or am I the lucky one with crappy internet?
Old 06-23-2013, 10:45 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via MSN to pheonix527 Send a message via Yahoo to pheonix527

My server 1 is running just fine. However, what I came to say is that I realize the servers went down. This iritated me also. I got mad I couldnt get on for awhile. BoBo Baggins however, is correct. Nobody took advantage at this moment we all had the server malfunction. We just need to calm down and hope Playa Games is very kind to even consider letting us have another bonus weekend. With all the terrible reactions we would get lucky if they did give us one. Guys just calm down and play the game. I realize this was a huge missed opprotunity, but if we actually asked and not demand then we could get a bonus weekend once more.

~"Where are you Little Red?"-The Wolfpack S9 US

~"Come Waste your day with us!-Daywasters S1 US