Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 3 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 01-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Just a little bump to remind folks we are recruiting and willing to ally with any guild that needs a training guild that will actually train folks.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Our bonuses have gone up to 126% and we have welcomed a new member to the guild. Will you join us and have a laugh, maybe learn a bit, and have some fun?
Old 01-23-2012, 04:55 AM
Supreme Adventurer

We aren't nuts, just not very big believers in sanity.

I reject your reality and assert my own.

Wait, get a hold of yourself, Bullbound. This is just Holding Bay we're talking about, with its room for 24 more players, 126% bonuses, weekly tip that is now shared on different servers and published on the forums for The Endless (rank 1 on s1) by request, and that offers monthly contests with prizes.

Whew, a review of reality does wonders. For a moment there I thought I saw a crying baby elephant throwing a tantrum that was going to crush me. Now I see it was just a crying baby elephant that was rampaging and trying to kill me as I went through a dungeon.

But seriously, folks, if you want to join a guild that has been ranked in the top 10 and is climbing back up there from rank 30, has a friendly atmosphere, no minimum donation or activity requirements, 126% bonuses and growing, active leadership, weekly tip mail, and room for you, then come join Holding Bay. We like to joke and have fun, because after all, this is just a game we all enjoy. So send me a mail on the forums or in-game, mail an officer in-game, or post in this thread if you would like to join Holding Bay.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bullbound For This Useful Post:
Darstard (02-03-2012)
Old 01-31-2012, 03:42 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Please join me in congratulating B VonNasty of Holding Bay on winning a $20 Ultimate Game Card from the January contest. smokindog won our contest for members, having missed only 5 fights total for the entire month! February is here now. Who will win the next $20 Ultimate Game Card that can pay for 200 mushrooms? Will it be you? It could be, if you join us before the contest ends. Want to know what February's contest is? Ask myself or any officer for more details.

Last edited by Bullbound; 02-01-2012 at 08:15 AM.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Come join the guild on s3 with the most views and posts in their recruitment thread. We have been both famous, infamous, loved, and hated. Why? Because Holding Bay likes to have fun and help educate their members, some of who have left to join guilds ranked in the top 10 in roles of respect, such as officer or in one case, a guild leader that is climbing quickly and should be in the top 10 soon.

Are we upset about this? Not at all. A guild that educates, improves, and has fun takes pride in those that become serious players and rise through the ranks. We were once in the top 10, but it takes work to stay up high. Either that or a lot of strong characters. We have the strong characters, but not enough of them, in order to make it that high, at this time.

That is why Holding Bay needs you. Yes, you on the other side of the screen reading this. No, don't go looking around to see whom I am talking about...Great, I'll wait while you look to see whom I'm talking about....try looking in a mirror, because I'm talking about YOU!

Holding Bay doesn't care about level or knowledge of the game. If you want to be a strong, active member or a recreational player of the game, it is alright. We'll help you to grow big and strong, as well as some of the more nifty features in the game and how they work. We also offer a bonus 126% gold and experience, syndicated tip each Monday, and have room for at least 24 more members. Won't you join us?
Old 02-03-2012, 11:39 AM
Stable Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to Azkasha

Hope you are doing well, Bull.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:00 AM
Supreme Adventurer

We're doing ok, actually. Monthly contests now with varying prizes. February's contest prize is a $20 Ultimate Game Card. The mushrooms you donated from before you deleted your account are very handy and the catapult is quickly becoming a favorite amongst the active players. We have had a few close calls but are slowly moving up the ranking and gaining honor.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:09 AM
Stable Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to Azkasha

Ohhh, you finally found out how to make the guild attack work in your favor?

And don't spend to many of those mushies, mate, cuz you will end up TOO HIGH on the ladder. :rofl:
Old 02-04-2012, 07:06 AM
Supreme Adventurer

We did win more than we lost on the declared attacks. For the month of January we had 4 lost fights out of the 22 that we fought, including a guild dungeon.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Holding Bay is proud to announce that it has 24 open spots (not including spots taken by inactive players), 126% bonuses, and on our latest attempt at dungeon 14, we had the final boss down to less than 0.1% of its total health before it killed our last fighter. If only we had gotten one more strike in, or even 1 more critical hit, it would be dead.

But that is why we need you! Holding Bay takes all members from all walks of life and provides weekly tips, monthly contests for a $20 Ultimate Game Card (redeemable for mushrooms or any other game it applies to which you play), and a steady war schedule. Afraid that you won't get the full scrapbook bonus because we are so far ahead in the dungeons compared to your current guild? Don't be. The scrapbook automatically fills in all the dungeon bosses up to the highest dungeon you help defeat.