Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 12-09-2012, 09:26 AM
Truffle Shuffler

I logged in yesterday to find out that all my mushrooms had disappeared (ironically on extra mushroom weekend). Anybody else have the same issue?

btw, I am on server s2

Last edited by bobo baggins; 12-09-2012 at 03:05 PM. Reason: double posting please use the edit button
Old 12-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Sheep

Do someone know your Password? Did you write any code in the hall of Fame?(It exist a code that you write in the Hall of Fame that make your gold and mushrooms dissapeared for some seconds).

For you, is Mr.Alberto ^^
Don't Worry, be Happy
I hate that feeling, when we are going to sleep, and we remember that we lost the things that we love the most!
There are people so sad, that they can make clowns cry...!

(AlbertoRui in the PT Forum)
Old 12-09-2012, 03:08 PM

As Alberto said does someone else know your password or does someone else have access to your computer and you not log out when you were done for the night. It is also possible your account was hacked I highly suggest changing your password ASAP if you haven't done so already.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 12-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Truffle Shuffler

no, nobody knows my password, and nobody got onto my computer. I doubt I have been hacked, nothing else was touched. (still had all my money and all my potions)

I logged in and did a quest. When the quest was finished, I noticed the mushrooms were missing (I just had the one for the first quest of the day)
Old 12-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Sheep

If you search "missing mushrooms" or "lost mushrooms" there is a disturbing amount of posts. AND in every single one, a mod asks (in the mod tone of voice) "have you shared your password with anyone?" They all respond "no". Yet this keeps happening. Dont believe me? search for yourself before you decide to buy shrooms. Its happened to me BTW and no one has my pass. I dont know what it is and I dont really care at this point in the game since Im not buying any more. I am just warning others that there really is no kind of in game "reciept of mushroom use" so you can protect yourself. That alone should be a red flag.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Sheep

Have you went recently to a public computer?Like a library computer or a computer in a Cafe.

Those computer can have bots in there, or you forgot LogOut

For you, is Mr.Alberto ^^
Don't Worry, be Happy
I hate that feeling, when we are going to sleep, and we remember that we lost the things that we love the most!
There are people so sad, that they can make clowns cry...!

(AlbertoRui in the PT Forum)
Old 12-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Barton View Post
I logged in yesterday to find out that all my mushrooms had disappeared (ironically on extra mushroom weekend). Anybody else have the same issue?

btw, I am on server s2
Just want to point out that there are numerous ways mushrooms can be consumed, from refreshing shops to skipping Arena timers. Did you do any of those activities?
Old 12-14-2012, 10:13 AM
Truffle Shuffler

I understand how mushrooms are consumed. I've been playing the game for a long time. No I don't log in from public computers. I know how many I had and that I lost them all.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Mushroom Collector

I haven't lost all of my shrooms, but here lately I have noticed I've been a shroom or two short lately like one just up and walked away.