Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 04-16-2016, 04:45 PM
Blacksmith

Default Various bugs

1. I am surprised nobody (here) has reported it yet - pet bonus stats are wrong. I am a scout and I have 2500 base strength and I have 3 strength pets. The calculations are clear: 3% = 75 bonus points. However I have 152 bonus points (Equipment 75 + Pets 77). Not that I am complaining from the unexpected extra bonus, but I don't have any strength equipment. Also these points are not counted in a battle. Against a hero or a monster I see the correct number - 2575.
  2. The fortress showing incorrect defenders bug has returned. It happened to me today twice under the same circumstances: I had just won a battle and then opened the attack window to get another opponent - I see empty gates and attack again... well the gates weren't empty and had more than 20 archers in defense.
  3. Pets: habitat number is wrong. I already defeated the first two levels of the water habitat and I got to the crocodile, which is the third one, but I see "Water habitat, pet 2/20" (it should be 3/20).
  4. It's not really a bug, but you increased the quest experience, the experience from the wheel of fortune and also the one from the academy. The arena battle experience remained unchanged. Did you forget to update that with the new formula?
Old 04-16-2016, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sersemina View Post
  1. I am surprised nobody (here) has reported it yet - pet bonus stats are wrong. I am a scout and I have 2500 base strength and I have 3 strength pets. The calculations are clear: 3% = 75 bonus points. However I have 152 bonus points (Equipment 75 + Pets 77). Not that I am complaining from the unexpected extra bonus, but I don't have any strength equipment. Also these points are not counted in a battle. Against a hero or a monster I see the correct number - 2575.
  2. The fortress showing incorrect defenders bug has returned. It happened to me today twice under the same circumstances: I had just won a battle and then opened the attack window to get another opponent - I see empty gates and attack again... well the gates weren't empty and had more than 20 archers in defense.
  3. Pets: habitat number is wrong. I already defeated the first two levels of the water habitat and I got to the crocodile, which is the third one, but I see "Water habitat, pet 2/20" (it should be 3/20).
  4. It's not really a bug, but you increased the quest experience, the experience from the wheel of fortune and also the one from the academy. The arena battle experience remained unchanged. Did you forget to update that with the new formula?
1) has been mentioned I believe here in the pets thread and I know for sure it has on Int forums and is a known bug.

2) Thanks for mentioning that one as I for 1 hardly ever attack others fortress I wouldn't have noticed.

3) Yes I think that is just a visual bug and that one as well has been mentioned by me but thb I don't recall if it was in pets thread here or Int forum.

4) as for the battle exp are you talking about arena or guild wars? both can be considered battles so would be nice to clearify which one you mean.

Thanks for letting us know of these bugs and hopefully playa will have them all fixed soon.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 04-17-2016, 12:46 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
4) as for the battle exp are you talking about arena or guild wars?
Thanks for reminding me about the guild wars - I forgot about them. Both the arena and guild wars experience is unchanged.
Old 04-17-2016, 10:35 PM
Mushroom Collector

I'm not sure if this is the same bug or not, but none of my stats show any boost at all from the pets in any of the battles. I still have the same previous hit points, attack strength, etc.
Old 04-18-2016, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
I'm not sure if this is the same bug or not, but none of my stats show any boost at all from the pets in any of the battles. I still have the same previous hit points, attack strength, etc.
known bug they are working on it. not sure if visual on or not as ppl are clearing dungeons they didn't have a chance at clearing b4 pets.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz