Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 3 > This is War!

Notices

This is War! Declarations of war, guild battles, guild war videos...

Old 04-22-2012, 01:07 PM
Blacksmith

Thumbs up Trueschool v2.0

In an awesome turn of events, Trueschool is now battling with Upsidedown Piano! It was a titanic clash with the results of the battle coming down to the final two participants, DominicS (yours truly) and Ralff.

With a last stab, Ralff put DominicS out of his misery and thus ended this epic confrontation.

All that DominicS has left is to plot for next time......yes next time will be a different story.....

(In all seriousness, it really was one of the most competitive and exciting battles I have been a part of in a long time. Hopefully there will be more to come! )
Old 04-22-2012, 05:48 PM
Blacksmith

i was actually going to make a new thread but this works. in an odd turn of events upsidedown piano and trueschool have battled twice with trueschool coming out the victor both times but that does not tell the full story. both battles came down to the strongest members. DominicS and i. with the first fight literally coming down to the final blow. the more recent battle had me with only a couple thousand health points left and DominicS with still about half of his. i thought it was over for sure but then i struck a mighty blow and pulled a victory out of what was surely defeat. i always think we are going to lose. this war was no different and if it was not for that last lucky swing of my sword the honor would have gone to DominicS and upsidedown piano. they may not have received the honor this time but they do have our respect.
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
The Following User Says Thank You to ralff For This Useful Post:
DominicS (04-22-2012)