Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 08-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Fix the mushroom disapearing bug please.

I am getting fed up on loosing mushrooms for no reason. I had 11 before I went on a quest and then lost 10 and it automatically sent me on another quest. This happens at least once a month.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Voluntary Forum Moderator

Could you explain the fault in more detail please? Did you lose 10 mushrooms in one click?
Old 08-07-2012, 06:37 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Also, did you click the start button once or twice for a quest? What browser are you using? What version of Adobe Flash are you using? Can you recreate the bug or instruct others on how to recreate it?
Leander (08-07-2012)
Old 08-11-2012, 11:52 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Mushrooms Disappearing

ID-Earthquake Level- 134 Guild- Controlled Anarchy

Mushrooms are disappearing first time.
12 August 2012 at 9:30AM according to Indian time( UTC + 5.30)
No i am not reproduce this bug.
I am using Google Chrome (21.0.1180.75 m) using adobe Flash-player version 11.3.300.270.
My Gaming id earthquake and using US server 6 (http://s6.sfgame.us/)
Today is experience event and my mushrooms are disappear please resolve this problem as soon as possible.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:59 AM
Blacksmith

Arrow

I've had this happen too. It's not consistent or predictable, at least from what I have noticed, but I guess it would average out to about once per week, I would find myself short a mushroom or two.

There are two reasons why I haven't posted the issue before:

1) It's one or two shrooms per week, and even though it hurts to lose them as a non shroomer, it really wasn't a game changer for me.

2) From past posts of people posting of this problem, the ultimate conclusion is that they themselves did something to "lose" the mushrooms whether it's refreshing the shops, skipping a quest, buying something that cost shrooms without you noticing, etc, etc, etc. I really don't need to post an issue here only to be told it was something I did, when I know it wasn't.

I haven't had anything like the amount the OP lost, but like I said it generally averages out to 1 to 2 mushrooms per week, and it happens similarly to what the OP said, in that I would go on a quest, the quest will finish, I will be automatically started on a new quest and a shroom will disappear.

To answer some of the inquiries about further details.

-No I can't recreate it, as I don't know when it will happen. The last occurrence was 08-01-2012. I did a 14 minute quest that ended and automatically I was started on another 14 minute quest at the loss of the shroom.

-Firefox 14.0.1. I have the latest Flash, I am not sure about the version but it's set to notify me for updates and it updated fairly recently.

-I only clicked start once. I have been known to waste a mushroom by accidentally clicking "skip" at the end of a quest before the counter changes from zero to the fight, but at these occurrences I was watching the timers and not anywhere near my keyboard.

Anyway, this is more for informational purposes for anyone who cares to read, because as I have said it really isn't a game changer for me. Irritating, yes, but I'm not leaving because of it. Would be nice to get it to stop though.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:15 PM
Supreme Adventurer

earthquake, folks have reported missing mushrooms in the past and sometimes when the events that led to the loss were reported, the error was with the user or with the mushroom icon not appearing when it should have. Some could not be tracked down, but any and all patterns are extremely helpful to the bug squashing team.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Lost another 10 last night. Using IE9, went on a quest and logged off. Logged on this morning and now only showing 2 instead of 12.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:44 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonwarrior View Post
it also cause by sharing networks connection, there is a thread about it but i can't bother to search it
Here you go...
Old 12-24-2012, 07:24 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Location: a crummy apartment building in a crummy part of a crummy town
Thumbs down mushroom disappearing bug (THE RESURRECTION!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wholan View Post
Lost another 10 last night. Using IE9, went on a quest and logged off. Logged on this morning and now only showing 2 instead of 12.
This just happened to me.
I'm using Android app though.
Same exact scenario: went on a quest, logged off, logged on while later
and now I only have 2 mushrooms, as opposed to the 12 I had earlier.

I'm sorry if I am thread resurrecting,
but I used the search function and replied to the most sensible posting.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dongurinoseikurabe For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (12-24-2012)
Old 12-24-2012, 10:18 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

Losing 10 generally indicates a recent item purchase. Did you purchase anything the last few times you've logged in?