Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 8 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Old 06-30-2013, 08:18 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via MSN to pheonix527 Send a message via Yahoo to pheonix527

Assassins: We are rank 9 and are still looking to merge with Die Zuschauer. No word however. We are soon going to get Anakim and some friends! When we do we will take on dungeons until we lose and we will earn back rank 6. We will beat American Physcos and we will hopefully get some more recruits. We just had about 4 people join(All level 100+) and are accepting 50s and above. Hurry before its to late.

Masyaf: They are going to take their first dungeon soon but lost Fiffi(He joined Assassins). They however, do have minister a level 130 so will easily beat the first dungeon. Also, they are rising in ranks and people and are running out of room! They have mushroomers and many low levels. They accept anybody and everybody no matter who.

Davenport Homestead: This is still just a retirement home but me and Hidden Blade are looking into making it our stepsister guild. However, we still have Masyaf currently so that will be in a month or so. Also, their leader Desmond Miles, is rising quickly and they will accept all but like I said before it is so far just a retirement home.

~"Where are you Little Red?"-The Wolfpack S9 US

~"Come Waste your day with us!-Daywasters S1 US
Old 07-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Blacksmith

Assassins: We have got 2 new awesome members: Mialyn and Ilove who are both in the 200s. Anakim and GreyRacer are still with us. So we are taking on dungeons like crazy. We hope to get some backup from Kiwi Div and some help from Symphony of Annihalation. When we do we will just attack dungeons like crazy until we lose. I Pheonix412 have asked to merge with The White Ghost and still no word on the Die Zuschauer merge but we always have hope.

Masyaf: Only 2 members are in Masyaf: bubbleguy and Falchion. They are still going to play but they are going to fall tons of ranks. The Assassins are looking to send some members over there, however we dont have enough 100s to spare yet. Masyaf is looking for any levels and all levels.

Davenport Homestead: Closing down...Leader went inactive. However, if we need them in the future, they will be our step-sister guild.

Old 07-11-2013, 08:55 PM
Blacksmith

Assassins: We are not in the best shape but we are pulling it together. We will take on dungeons as soon as Melody is done. We will bring tons of people, and Kiwi Div to help us out. We need Anakim to return but no hope yet. We are looking for 50s and up, which I think it should be 100s and up but who cares. We would love for some 100s to come and help out. Also, we might bring a new era to Server 8. The Brotherhood, it will be a 3 guild team just like the Triad of Terror. The guilds will consist of their leader Assassins, The secondary guild, Masyaf, and the Holding guild for both Assassins and Masyaf, Davenport Homestead. To join message Pheonix412

Masyaf: They sorted things out, a guild merged into them, but they are looking into getting atleast 1 100 to help out. They did lose most of the guild to LegendsS, who will soon never be heard of again because they revolted against Masyaf. Thank you Assassins. To join message Bubbleguy

Davenport Homestead: Right now a retirement home still. But mainly closed. However I know the leader so I can talk him into playing again.

Old 07-28-2013, 02:26 PM
Blacksmith

The Assassins are trying to bring people in for dungeon attacks and are trying to contact some amazing people such as Eleanus! We got 2 replies so far, but no answer they just said they will talk to their leader. We are looking for 50s and up but would love for some 100 and maybe some 200s! We are allies with Jellybean, Militia Of Lightness, Disciples of Beer, and of course Masyaf. We are very active and are fighting American Psychos and need some 200s. We break it down to their last two people in about every fight. Our bonuses are 140% and the fort is maxed out. We have a couple really good members that can beat levels above them, such as Kalaike, Pheonix412(Me), Gravity, and GreyRacer. We are looking for merges if anyone is willing!

Old 08-07-2013, 08:36 AM
Blacksmith

The assassins are bringing in Anakim when he hits 300, and he will stay with us! Also, he is bringing friends . We are getting help from SoD, MoA, and hopefulyl Aishadako, Leader of Lone Rider, I also might ask for Kiwi Div, and a few other high leveled 200s. We are rising in ranks once more and brought in Balrok, a 200. We currently have 5 200s, Shamballa, Balrok, GreyRacer, Hidden Blade, and Kalaike. We accept 50s and up and would love for any active members!

Old 08-31-2013, 08:06 AM
Blacksmith

We are finally taking on dungeons. We brought in Anakim and we are bringing in 3 230s/240s from MoA, I also asked ZeRo to merge with us and get help from SeelenFuer, I also asked a couple people from SoD, if we get some more people we can destroy those dungeons!

Old 10-05-2013, 05:06 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Can I join ?

hi my in game name is edogast I'm online almost everyday
please invite meeee
Old 11-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Blacksmith

Hey guys, me again. The Assassins are falling so we NEED help. Please anyone. We are rank 16 and Hidden is inactive. Please help out.

Old 08-14-2014, 08:30 PM
Blacksmith

Man...been nearly a year since I've been on here...This is just another reply, The Assassins are rank 11, Im the current leader. You thought we were done fighting? We never give up The Assassins are back baby, and were not giving up, help us out and fight with us! The Assassins are here to stay this time, join us while we defeat our enemies in these future wars.