Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 04-29-2010, 07:12 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Exclamation Daywasters' Magnificent Recruition Thread

Greetings fellow clinically insane forum members! (None else need continue to read) Daywasters has done their job of relentless and groundbreaking research into doing nothing to the point that two of our shining recruits have actually died of being too lazy to breath! (It can happen, don't google it, just trust!)

As a result, I have two RAGINGLY AWESOME gaping holes in my heart (and the guild) so I have decided to let the word be known! We are so lazy I'm dictating this to my 7 year old brother IN MY SLEEP!

If you are interested in a do-nothing, infectiously lazy guild, this is the place baby! We concentrate on one thing: KNEE-SLAPPING HILARITY OR AT LEAST SAD ATTEMPTS AT TRUE HUMOR CAUSE WIT TAKES ENERGY! Join today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Chocula
I like Wow, don't get me wrong, but if it were anything like Fallout 3 or Oblivion, I would quit my job and break off all ties with my fiancee just so I could spend more time going through every single building and every single item just to find that one item I can sell for a huge profit.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:28 AM
Blacksmith

Just read your guild description. hilarious, especially that last part with Sl*t
Old 04-29-2010, 10:31 AM
Truffle Shuffler

I appreciate the comment, goku. Tell krillin I haven't forgotten about that five bucks he owes me.

*edit* Jaxem has received an invite. Only one more sleeping bunk left!

Quote:
I like Wow, don't get me wrong, but if it were anything like Fallout 3 or Oblivion, I would quit my job and break off all ties with my fiancee just so I could spend more time going through every single building and every single item just to find that one item I can sell for a huge profit.

Last edited by Count Chocula; 04-29-2010 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Jaxem comment and a newer, sexier me. (I before E, except after C)
Old 04-30-2010, 11:51 AM
Truffle Shuffler

We're full up again. Please stop harassing me with your probing and highly pervery private messages. I am not a sex god!

Quote:
Old 04-30-2010, 05:41 PM
Adventurer

How 'bout highly perverted public messages? There once was a man from Nantucket and, well, let's just say the story about him is greatly exaggerated.

Glad to see we're at full slacking strength again. Naptimes for all!!

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell
Read the Shakes & Fidget comics translated into English!
Sprechen sie Deutsche? New German comics here

Last edited by Kaidah; 04-30-2010 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Indecisiveness. I'm picky and keep changing things.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:41 PM
Dummy

Time to quit putting this off, we lost a member to sleeping sickness...So we again have an opening for one more lazy, crazy fool..I mean lucky player to join our friendly little guild.....
Old 05-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Adventurer

Just a bump to put us back on the front page.

We're still looking for an active, enterprising, go-getter...or at the very least someone who won't lazy themselves to death.

Perks include friendly members, laid-back attitudes and drinks with little umbrellas. Sanity and clothing optional.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell
Old 05-12-2010, 08:07 PM
Banned

Smile

Hello Kaidah:

* I'm fairly new to Shakes & Fidget. Most interesting game where the purpose of the game is to have PATIENCE. Oddly enough, the more patience you have, the greater your reward.

OK, I'm level 9 and am eagerly awaiting the 10th level so I can journey in a dungeon. However, if by joining a guild that helps either you, me, or both of us so we can combine powers on future quests, then I am all for it.

Please consider my request in joining your Timewaster's guild.
While my sanity has been questioned, currently I am in good standing, and as for the clothing being optional, it's T-shirt and shorts for me.

That's all I can tell you without you looking up my account.

Hope to hear from you soon as I have bookmarked this thread.

Last edited by dw817; 05-12-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:29 PM
Adventurer

Invite sent. Welcome to Daywasters.

Old 05-13-2010, 12:53 PM
Banned

Thank you !
I'm certainly looking forward to Guild Battles.