Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 08-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Blacksmith

Default Fast forward button

I would like to ask for a fast forward button for the guild dungeon. Reason is why do we have to wait 10 hours if all the members are singed up! I would also like to suggest that only the guild leader have access to this.
Example 2 member guild. Both have signed up for it, now they can see what they can do.
Anyone else with me on this one?!
Old 08-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via MSN to pheonix527 Send a message via Yahoo to pheonix527

I agree but I think it should fast foward if ALL members are in the battle or the leader can spend some gold to fast foward

~"Where are you Little Red?"-The Wolfpack S9 US

~"Come Waste your day with us!-Daywasters S1 US
Old 08-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Crusader

seems like a lot of work for a minor benefit. I don't think we'd use it. I'd prefer they spend time on other fixes and upgrades.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:13 PM
Blacksmith

There is also the problem of in-actives in the guild. And since I am cheap, I would also like ti to be free.
I will wait and see what others think to see if it is a waste of time. I am still on the positive side on this one.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Supreme Adventurer

I would like to point out the big abuse problem with this situation. First, it would allow guilds to complete many dungeons to boost their bonuses very quickly. As such, having it free makes no sense at all in regards to balance issues. If I get four or five members from the #1 ranked guild to come down to my new guild, I could knock out nine or ten dungeons easily for just the cost of the dungeons, and boost the bonuses to a more than can be expected level.

Also, what if everyone isn't ready? You kick those that haven't had a chance to join, just so you can fight that much sooner and get a lot more fights in during the day. This denies those players the opportunity to join in any of the fights even if you invite them back, due to the 24 hour wait period. The 10 hour wait period is not just there to slow the progression of guild dungeons, but serves as a window for folks to join in combat and allow many to join instead of just a chosen few.
Old 08-17-2012, 07:37 PM
Blacksmith

Did not think of it that way. More have the experience of waiting since everyone has joined. Could set a safety, that can only be used if active players are all in and no has been booted out for 5 days.