Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 05-25-2017, 09:22 AM
Blacksmith

It doesn't feel right to leave guild for achievement. and then you cant be sure youll get invited back. 24 h from update,i haven't seen anyone leave guild for that achievement yet,thankfully.
Im going to patiently wait for my turn to pay to treasury,or wait for change in achievement.

Last edited by Tilithia; 05-25-2017 at 09:23 AM.
Old 05-25-2017, 09:29 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Huh, I've seen quite a few doing it today, even sent some invites to people to get them back.

I guess it doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me.

If 5 or 6 go a day, then invited back immediately, yeah, it's 24 hours, but if your guild is solid, it shouldn't cause too much havoc.

That's just my opinion, and yes, I was one who left a guild, donated a mill, and was invited back in.

Behind every crazy woman is a man who made her that way! *AMEN!*
Old 05-25-2017, 09:31 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Yes, I'm double posting, but this is something completely different.

For the Gambler achievement "Rip-Off", keep picking the middle cup over and over again, and it will give you the 3 wins in a row.

My guild leader on w1 tested it on all 4 of his servers, and I tested it on two of the three I play on (after I post this, I'm going to go do it on my other server) - he said the max time it took him was 16 minutes.

Behind every crazy woman is a man who made her that way! *AMEN!*
Old 05-25-2017, 10:30 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedusasSnakes View Post
Yes, I'm double posting, but this is something completely different.

For the Gambler achievement "Rip-Off", keep picking the middle cup over and over again, and it will give you the 3 wins in a row.

My guild leader on w1 tested it on all 4 of his servers, and I tested it on two of the three I play on (after I post this, I'm going to go do it on my other server) - he said the max time it took him was 16 minutes.
You should have about 3,7% chance to hit 3 in a row no matter what you pick.
If it's really random, it is (1/3)^3, so 1/27.

That is, if math memory didn't fail me.
Old 05-25-2017, 10:56 AM
Mushroom Collector

is Reliable working for everyone?

the counter does not seem to be incrementing to me even though today I launched a guild attack, attacked the guild portal, donated money and talked in chat. it still shows 0 of 10 days.
Old 05-25-2017, 11:38 AM
Community Manager

The Reliable achievement does not work at the moment. As today is a festivity in Germany I will get more information tomorrow.

The Gambler is pure luck. I lost much gold without winning before the update and also during beta testing but then I got the achievement on my FIRST attempt! Although it is pure luck and the chance is quite low (1/27), I thought the cup with the ball is brighter than the other cups...and won! Later, I wanted to try again but failed miserably. ... so I was just really lucky!

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by Leander; 05-25-2017 at 11:43 AM.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:24 PM
Blacksmith

Use /gold bet 1 (in guild chat,with gambler window open) to not lose fortune on this achievement! :-)
Old 05-25-2017, 01:04 PM
Blacksmith

The "leave guild and donate somewhere else" is not an official achievement. It is some workaround to a problem that most old servers have - full guild banks. I already left my guild, created a new one and donated. I came back a few minutes later and started my Naturism challenge because I couldn't join the guild battles for 24 hours anyways. I am happy I am done with this now and I am +10 all attributes ahead.

I am surprised we have the scrapbook change. I think we used to have 2014 items total and now they are 2022. Do you know where the new ones come from?

ps. BMWGuinness, I am still 99.01% scrapbook
Old 05-25-2017, 01:55 PM
Truffle Shuffler

For the guild donation, why can't we just up the amount a guild can hold past 10 million? They did it for characters a while back with no issues... would make this achievement much simpler for everyone.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:27 PM
Community Manager

The scrapbook had a bug that did not count all items / displayed a wrong percentage. It has been fixed now BUT the number is still wrong. A solution is already in the works.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter