Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions > Character Advice

Notices

Character Advice Need help building your avatar? You've come to the right place.

Old 09-22-2011, 03:52 PM
Sheep

Default scout question

i have 4 gears that add dex/cons mix in mid values wanted to know if it was better to just change them out for pure dex gears and gain about 300+ dex but lose 261 conc. would it be worth it?
Old 09-22-2011, 04:19 PM
Adventurer

How does the trade-off work with your armour?
Maybe you could have a mix of something like...all +dex items and 1 +con item (assuming no epics)
Old 09-22-2011, 04:20 PM
Adventurer

It would be if there were only other scouts to fight. But you'll want that con gear around for battling warriors and mages.
Sam (09-22-2011)
Old 09-22-2011, 04:28 PM
Sheep

pretty much answered my question id gain about 3k min dmg and 10k max but at the cost of alot of hp and im only lvl 84 atm having over 500k hp seems to be helping but just didnt know if dmg would help more
Old 09-22-2011, 04:31 PM
Blacksmith

This game is all about balance. Though sometimes, you just have to alter the balance a little to advance further earlier...
Old 09-29-2011, 02:01 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Arse View Post
This game is all about balance. Though sometimes, you just have to alter the balance a little to advance further earlier...
It would help me more to help with advice if i knew the items you had now what there bonus are there armour rating and other pertinet details and what items oyu are going to replace them with. with out knowing the incoming equipment thats is going to replace the old equipment it is hard to give any advice at all..

For the most part if your dexterity is 150 over your constitution and your constitution is at least 100 more than you luck you should be ok stat wise so swapping in a new dexterity piece might be beneficial

but with out knowing how much constitution you would drop and how much Armour bonus you would loose or gain and what your dexterity bonus will then change to.. I have a hard time in giving advice on unknowing statistics.

SO until you provide more information to work with I am with out any advice to give to you. sorry man.
Never give up & Never surrender. Fight with your last breath. Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. In time all shall die, will we transcend & attain a place afterlife. I'm tired & I'd like to go home. My fight is not yet done, I'm not yet ready to cross. Pay Charon the ferryman when I go. He will need his gold if I am to cross the river Styx
Old 09-29-2011, 03:06 AM
Adventurer

Fighting scouts: Higher dex tends to be better.

Fighting Warriors: High HP can be quite welcome, but with the evade ability you can win seemingly impossible battles. Either way, if you do more damage than the warrior and have 2/3th his HP, you're more than good to go.

Fighting mages: Mix of high hp and high damage output.
Mages are toughest. They will always kill you in a certain amount of hits, you must have the HP to last as many hits as you can while having the damage to quickly put them down.
Now, you got to check yourself whether more HP is preferable or not. Fighting high level mages for me tends to mean that mostly when they kill me I'm down to -1 mill hp or more. So sacrificing damage output for the potential extra hit will only be worth it if I get +1 mill hp.

And then you have to find a mix of that that's most preferable to you. What class or classes do you want to fight? You can make yourself strong against one class while weaker against another. That decision is completely up to your own desires.