Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 02-25-2016, 02:15 PM
Blacksmith

Default Museum and Thieves Den - new Fortress Buildings

As I mentioned in another thread BMWGuinness made me think about new buildings and i came up with this.

THIEVES DEN
This is sort of a Mission Table. With each building level you get access to a bunch of multi mission quests to find Relics.

For example on lvl 1 you get three quests.
One is let's say 3 part quest:
1) 12h mission, at the end you fight a simple monster;
2) you need to prove yourself to some master, by earning exp in arena twenty times;
3) you fight the master (ton of hp, you can attack him once each day, he does not regenerate).

Some of these quests might be a dead end with no reward. But in most of them you would gain a relic at the end.

MUSEUM
Here all your relics are stored, you can view them (like the scrapbook). And each one decreases your build time by lets say 0,2%.

You could make a theme for all those quests. Maybe you are trained by a Yoda like character and at the end he vanishes and you get his small tattered clothes that increase your INT by a million but are just too small for any character to wear.

Missions should also be very different. Maybe you have to bribe people to get information. Sacrifice some resources, or simply wait without doing anything special.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arturu For This Useful Post:
Leander (03-03-2016), MedusasSnakes (02-25-2016), Palaven (02-26-2016)