Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 11-06-2013, 02:22 PM
Blacksmith

Default Brainstorming ideas

MEDALS
New should be added or even better the system revamped. Some are way harder to obtain.
I would suggest new medals for high levels, tower and insane amounts of gold.
From more tricky - ten wins in a row on arena, amount of epic quests, won guild raids, amount of gold given on guild.

GUILD
I liked Ragorths idea for 51st computer guild member.

Also guild medals. Buying guild wars stat boosts for gold to increase competition. And special awards for won defense, as right now its better to loose defense.

STATS
Let's be honest, the game is ending. Theres no point in adding new dungeon after 13th floor, since enemy differences are insane. What we need are additional stats, like Offence and Defense.
I would propose that these would be accesible after lvl 300. Make new single dungeons and raids based on new stats.
Dont let people up them through gold, different mechanic needed.

SCRAPBOOK
Add new toilet items and tower enemies to scrapbook, but keep base at 1700, so that people can go a bit over 100%.

Enough for one post. I will write rest a bit later.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:49 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Some comments:

Defense rewards are a problem, as some guilds can not defend (1st places > 3000 honor infront of all others, likewise 2nd/3rd ... with equal gaps, where at least the 2nd and down are always defeated by the guilds in front of them), with this problem focusing on more succesful guilds it would be rewarding the weaker for dumb decisions of even weaker as normally strongest beats stronger beats strong ...
Since I'm not only playing in active place 1 guilds, but also "cabin in the wood" style with city guarding or random time spend on questing in small groups (2-9 persons) with not updated fortress just for remembering old times we find us constantly attacked (1) - winning 90% defenses - attacked from within top 100 - loosing some honor until unattractive for them - we are considered inactive again -> repeat at 1. I agree some guilds could be honored in some way - like top 3 defense winners for a month get honorary colors in Hall of Fame, but nothing changing game bonuses as the chances to reach them are not there for all.

Additional Stats:
Clearly a vote for it, reducing luck needed for battles instead realistic fights based on reachable stats and hopefully balancing the classes: not evasion gives you 30 level advantage over others with D13/10 330 vs. 360+ (estimated: mage pure luck = 100% crits, 1st hit, 100% high damage range char, 100% low damage opponent , realistic > 375 together with blocking warrior)

scrapbook - all items seen once but honestly searching for rarities again is not rewarding enough for so little addon to 1700 (10% max if I remember the number of new items correctly), if implented different like helping stat mechanism may be more interesting.

Leaving based on activity decline

Officer in the Top 1 guild and sort of co-leader for > 1.5 years
> Lvl 300 10/30/12 as 17th player (stopping financing)
> 17/5xK is either a sign for a superior player or the warning sign for the deaths of many before

> 11/23/13 retiring as guild officer