Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 02-19-2016, 10:56 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Default Add Gold Frame to the Manual

Hi, can we add the Gold Frame to the Manual please

The Following User Says Thank You to BMWGuinness For This Useful Post:
Leander (02-25-2016)
Old 02-19-2016, 02:47 PM

Well considering that the option doesn't even show up unless you have the shrooms for it I don't see where it is really needed.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 02-19-2016, 03:37 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
Well considering that the option doesn't even show up unless you have the shrooms for it I don't see where it is really needed.
It is a part of the game, and therefore should be part of the game manual.

The fox and lucky coins don't show up unless you watch the flying tube, and they are mentioned.

I've never seen a fox or lucky coin cause I've never watched a flying tube, but I know the option is available.

Perhaps the Gold Frame would be of interest to someone if they knew it was available.

Someone else was just asking for a frame for reaching level 300, they may not know about the gold frame and want to see it in the manual.
Old 02-19-2016, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
It is a part of the game, and therefore should be part of the game manual.

The fox and lucky coins don't show up unless you watch the flying tube, and they are mentioned.

I've never seen a fox or lucky coin cause I've never watched a flying tube, but I know the option is available.

Perhaps the Gold Frame would be of interest to someone if they knew it was available.

Someone else was just asking for a frame for reaching level 300, they may not know about the gold frame and want to see it in the manual.
Both fox mount and lucky coins was/are part of the game everyone has/had access to. gold frame only a few who actually buys and has 1,000 shrooms and is just a cosmetic buyable which has nothing to do with the gaming aspect of the game. So no gold frame doesn't and shouldn't be added to the manual.

Also since fox mount is no longer a part of the game I need to talk to Leander about getting it removed.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 02-20-2016, 03:59 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
Gold frame only a few who actually buys and has 1,000 shrooms and is just a cosmetic buyable which has nothing to do with the gaming aspect of the game. So no gold frame doesn't and shouldn't be added to the manual.
It is a current and long standing feature of the game, and therefore should be in the Game Manual.

I have no idea why you are against this. I get messaged constantly in game about my gold frame, and would love to have a reference in the Game Manual to reply with.
Old 02-20-2016, 04:45 AM
Blacksmith

Yea, just add like one line for the gold frame in the manual. This may even increase income to playa.
Old 02-20-2016, 12:15 PM
Sheep

I don't want a gold frame for level 300+, that is a shroom thing. I want a backdrop, picture, aura, or scratch-and-sniff change to the character portrait upon reaching the esteemed level of 300.
Dorian "Mahogany frame for me, please" Grimmson
Old 02-20-2016, 09:02 PM
Truffle Shuffler

When I first saw people with gold frames I had no idea where it came from. With no option to purchase one anywhere I figured it was a promotion that maybe happened before I joined. Only after seeing it casually mentioned in a facebook post did I realize you could still get one. So then I went and got the 1,000 mushrooms, the option was then revealed, and I got one.

As it is now it seems set up to almost be a hidden feature. If that's the intention, then leaving it out is fine (like an Easter egg). Maybe that helps build a mystique and sense of exclusivity, and gets people wanting to purchase one. Maybe this limits its knowledge to veteran players, hiding it from newer players who might get turned off initially by a high shroom price tag. But if it's not the intention, having it in the manual would help spread awareness which may also increase purchases. I can see the case for both.
The Following User Says Thank You to probity For This Useful Post:
Sita (02-21-2016)
Old 02-24-2016, 06:20 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Hi Leander, just wanted to make sure you've reviewed this. Have not heard back from you, and you manage the Manual.
Old 02-24-2016, 07:05 PM
Blacksmith

Yes,please add. Many people keep asking where its from,even more don't even know about it because theres literally few frames on server I play on.