Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 07-17-2010, 02:38 PM
Sheep

Default Guild Bonus Question

So I did a search for both "guild bonus" and "guild bonuses" and didn't find anything (although it is possible I missed it and I apologize"

You have two numbers in your guild bonus boxes for gold and exp.
1) The number that says the percentage you have until completion.
2) The formula that highlights when you hold your mouse cursor over the bonuses for exp and gold (level x 2)

My question because I have never played without mushrooms and have been in a guild for awhile.

If the formula is actually (levelx2) does that mean at level 200 you are getting a 400% boost to gold and exp?

And does that mean that you actually level more quickly at higher levels despite more exp required? (barring bad quest rolls) Or does the base exp and gold for each quest not really increase that much as you grow in levels for quests so it justifies the formula of (levelx2). I am guessing that it is the latter, because obviously as you gain more levels it is more difficult to power level, but I was just curious.

I'm actually just curious and would be interested in getting a viewpoint of someone who is not in a guild.

Thanks for your time guys!
Old 07-17-2010, 04:19 PM
Supreme Adventurer

If you look here, you will see that there is a maximum of level 50, along with the costs for each level. The way they function is briefly summarized in this thread. The gold and experience bonuses supply a multiplier to what the quest and/or guard work would normally provide. At level 1, you are getting an extra 2% above the normal amount that the quest and/or work would provide. At level 50, it is doubling the amount that the quest and/or work would provide.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:12 PM
Sheep

Sorry for the double post below. My computer is spazzing out.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:13 PM
Sheep

Then as to my second question. Does the base exp and gold for quests stay the same for the quests as you level? That would make sense since leveling slows at higher levels. But I was just curious.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:29 PM
Supreme Adventurer

The gold and xp earned are scaled to your level, before any bonuses that you may have. A low level player may luck out and get 5 gold for a 5 minute quest, but a level 90 player will earn a lot more than 5 gold for the same quest. The enemies get harder too, as you rise in levels. Exp and gold go up, but so does the difficulty.