Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 06-28-2010, 03:36 PM
Sheep

Default Mushroom redemption when selling equipment

Let me start off by saying I like this game, I enjoy playing it, and I happily buy mushrooms.

I was just wondering if maybe when you sell back equipment that you bought for mushrooms if you could get some mushrooms back. It could even be as little as 1/3 of the mushrooms you paid rounded down. Which means that you wouldn't even be able to start cashing in on this until later when things start costing 3 mushrooms.

It would be a nice little perk for all players.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Truffle Shuffler

I was wondering this too. It doesn't seem fair that you have to spend mushrooms on certain equipment, but then you don't get any back when you sell it.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:52 PM
Adventurer

I don't think this will happen since mushrooms are how they make their money around here and their very rarity is what encourages players to buy them.

But maybe I'm just being pessimistic.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Supreme Adventurer

For the items that cost mushrooms, the sell back should be at full value as if you didn't pay mushrooms. I don't know if this has changed or not, as I haven't bought any mushroom items recently, but I believe that is how it still functions. The mushrooms should lower the price, so you use them instead of gold and silver. To get mushrooms back for them, would drop the gold you get for sell back by a large amount, if not almost entirely for some.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:53 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Mushrooms are far harder to get than gold or silver. And unlike gold or silver, they cost real $s if you go that route. It's kind of like going to a store, getting a refund on a returned item, and them handing you coupons instead of the cash you paid with.

Personally, I'd rather get less gold and silver and mushrooms back when I sell equipment that cost mushrooms.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:08 PM
Sheep

I think (almost) everyone would agree that mushrooms are preferable to gold and silver.

I also agree that mushrooms are how the game makes money so although not preferable to my wallet , it is understandable why they do not give you mushrooms back.

As for getting full gold or silver back the next time I buy a mushroom item I will see how much it is worth in sale back to the shop and let you know.

I am of course, still in support of this, and maybe one day it will happen =0)