Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Small Talk

Small Talk Events, congratulations, announcements...

Old 07-22-2010, 02:20 PM
Thumbs up Coinage, Carnage, & Cleavage

I'm going to be out of commission for the next few days, I'll still try to get on a check in every once in a while but I won't be on alot.
This is my smiley face: ^~^ don't steal it.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:33 PM

I'm back guys. If you're wondering what I was doing, I went down to Santa Cruz on Friday with some of my friends, and we spent the night there. I just returned around 11 pm last night. What's new?

Edit: Post was moved from intro and recruitment over here. I guess it's a better place to make small talk.
This is my smiley face: ^~^ don't steal it.

Last edited by C-h-i-s-s; 07-26-2010 at 01:37 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:57 AM
Stable Boy

Hello everyone

There were questions yesterday about why Areva had left the guild, I had wrote her an in game message wondering why and willing to address any concerns she may have had. She wrote back with the following message which was so I good I wish I could had just forwarded it to all the guildies, but alas, the game doesn't have that option so I am writing it verbatim here so everyone can some take a look at it:

Re: Hey There
I thought I left a message with details but apparently forgot :T

First off, let me say that I absolutely lover For the Three C. I loved the way I was taken in at a useless level 9, and nurtured to the ripe age of 51. Just about everybody only had constructive criticism and praise for one another, there was no fighting about what to upgrade next, who to attack, who's becoming an officer. As a whole, I was impressed with the honor that the guild possessed in only attacked targets ranked above them.

However, many of my real life friends started to join the game, and I have an obligation to bring them the knowledge and help that your guild has given me.

I'm sorry for my abrupt departure, and I hope that you'll forgive for that
Perhaps we can form an alliance, as we plan to climb the ranks of SF very, very quickly.

[She provided her real name which I will keep confidential]

I replied as follows, I hope everyone doesn't mind me speaking for you:

Re: Re: Hey There
Thank you for the heart warming reply.
I wish I could had forwarded it to all the guildies as a pat on the back for doing good by you, instead, I typed it verbatim and put it on the guild's small talk forum so they could come by and take a look at it. I excluded your real name that you provided of course.

We would had welcomed your friends into the 3C with open arms but I can see why you all would want to "go it alone", that is honorable in itself.
Fight on with dignity and respect!
If you ever have a question, need some help, or want to come back you know where to go

Love ya always
Coinage, Carnage, and Cleavage that is what For The Three C guild fight for! (server one)

Last edited by Bullbound; 08-30-2010 at 06:18 AM. Reason: merged double posting