Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Small Talk

Notices

Small Talk Events, congratulations, announcements...

Old 09-02-2010, 08:46 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Yoo-hoo, Grape Gang!

Listen, we know you love us -- you come visit every day, banging us over the head and carrying us off to your cave. And, clearly, it's approached the point of near-worship of our Queen as Goddess, what with all the wigs and cosmetics and whatnot everyone over at GG is wearing now...it's kinda cute, but we REALLY need to have a little chat.

See, I understand you want our attention and all, and I can understand where our Queen probably *does* appear to be like a goddess to you-all, what with bathing daily and brushing her teeth and all that, but she does want you to know that she, too, is but a mere mortal. And, some of y'all *do* look a little silly in those dresses...

And, there *are* better ways of getting a girl's attention. I promise!

Anyhow, we are willing to say hello once in a while if we see you out and about, but we really need for you to stop stalking us like this! It's actually making us worry a bit about your stability and all. What if we agree to one coffee date in exchange for not hiding in our bushes and pouncing on us anymore?
Old 09-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Truffle Shuffler

These bushes are comfy.

It's going to need to be at least two coffee dates. Each.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:00 AM
Truffle Shuffler

I'm glad you like the bushes -- we fertilize them liberally courtesy of our mounts. We find Evil Cilina's cow produces the best fertilizer. You might want to let some of your gang know what those stinky brown piles are. We see them sometimes making little 'mud' villages to to play-pillage and whatnot. It's adorable to watch, but we're a tad concerned about the health risks!

I don't think that we are quite ready for any one-on-one alone time just yet. Maybe once you get out of the trees and behave a little less stalker-ish, the relationship might evolve, but we just aren't there yet. Let's compromise -- one date with all of us and all of you, but we'll upgrade to a lunch date. No little intimate bistros, either; the date has to be in a busy restaurant with lots of other people. You-all make us nervous, and we don't want you to get any ideas!