Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Small Talk

Notices

Small Talk Events, congratulations, announcements...

Old 08-18-2010, 12:22 PM
Adventurer

A warning to other guild leaders:

Kryan from Libertines is actively looking to recruit level 65+ members. He's currently attempting to recruit 5 members from my guild (but since all of them have said they're not leaving, he'll be moving on soon), and I wouldn't be surprised if YOU *points to all of you* were next. So if you notice high-level players leaving your guild, check Libertines.

Cheers
Old 08-19-2010, 03:26 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Apparently the Guardians are too. One of our high level members just told them to bugger off....
Old 08-21-2010, 01:03 AM
Blacksmith

Well, this looks like an end of Legacy era. They lost number one slot and aeryka went to griffin riders. I would like to congratulate zombunny for their first place. You have done an amazing job, even more.
(I know we had our differences in past, but credit where credit is dued). If that is spelled corectly
Old 08-21-2010, 08:25 AM
Mushroom Collector

Thanks Goku,

When I first joined this group we might have had 12 members.... For as long as I can remember there was a Legacy on the top shelf. I never even considered it a possibility until 2-3 weeks ago.!
Old 08-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Sheep

Funny thing about power shifts in this game; when I first joined there were about 8 guilds, and the Libertines was on top (which they were for quite a while). And yet now they are not even in the top 15. And Non-Mortuus, which was one of the aforementioned 8 guilds is now ranked 34. I believe the lesson here is that on SnF, power does not come with time and it does not like to stay in one place very long.
Old 08-21-2010, 10:38 PM
Blacksmith

Speaking of that,when i started playing this game there were only 2 guilds formed. I was a memer of non mortuus briefly before forming my own guild. Its been a great ride so far. Good luck to all of you in future adventures.

Last edited by goku; 08-21-2010 at 10:39 PM.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:40 PM
Mushroom Collector

Boredom of this game defeated Legacy. As with most games, once you "beat" the game, it is no longer is fun. I mean, I guess we could have kept dumping money into this game to remain number 1 for another 4 months, but, in the end who really wins? Just the company that runs this game, who has yet to come up with guild dungeons (sometime in June), or any new content for that matter. However, congrats anyways on the number 1 spot...
Old 09-01-2010, 03:30 AM
Blacksmith

I want to congratulate my guild for defending war against Mushroom. After spending quite some time losing against them, this morning we have finaly managed to beat them. There could be luck connected to this victory but i believe our hard work has mostly influenced on it. Thank you all none members, and good luck to you in future.
Shoutouts to the following guilds :

The Endless - monster guild, awesome role models
GodSlayers - our plans haven't worked out as planned, I hope we can work it out in future.

Last edited by goku; 09-01-2010 at 03:32 AM.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:30 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Cool [ophidius]

I'd like to give a huge thanks to everyone in the guild for making it a place worth staying. 5chizo, above all, took a chance on a little punk mage and I'm forever grateful for his kindness, patience, and generosity.

As a side note, kudos to LargeSack for being so incredibly cool in his communications, and same goes for Nanouchka. Cheers to you two!

<furr>
The Following User Says Thank You to Furrdinhand For This Useful Post:
LargeSack (11-06-2010)