Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Small Talk

Notices

Small Talk Events, congratulations, announcements...

Old 11-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku View Post
Am I missing something here? I though Zhiva is male, not female.
Probably because my character is female.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:32 PM
Wannabe Griffin

My bad, ya after seeing the toon was female and chatting with Zhiva in chat, I had just assumed, Zhiva was a female...

Never really understood players who play a different gender toon but to each is own...
Old 11-16-2010, 08:32 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wacker View Post
My bad, ya after seeing the toon was female and chatting with Zhiva in chat, I had just assumed, Zhiva was a female...

Never really understood players who play a different gender toon but to each is own...
I can name many reasons. You get treated nicer, Id rather see a girl all day than a man (in 3rd person MMO, even more important), and in some games, female equipment is cheaper, as there are less players of that gender.

And of course, the joy of disappointing someone when you reveal you are male...
Old 11-18-2010, 05:35 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Zhiva was great!!! very helpful, for sure :)

zhiva arrived in "The Three Graces" guild as scheduled, and stayed to help us defeat 3 raids!! outstanding!! we were very pleased and we highly recommend zhiva to other guilds looking to boost their GD completion stats. thank you so much zhiva
Old 12-02-2010, 01:26 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhiva View Post
I can name many reasons. You get treated nicer, Id rather see a girl all day than a man (in 3rd person MMO, even more important), and in some games, female equipment is cheaper, as there are less players of that gender.

And of course, the joy of disappointing someone when you reveal you are male...
So when we are thanking you and singing your praises, and I mean that sincerely and not sarcastically, what pronoun should we use? ^?^
Old 12-05-2010, 04:14 PM
Blacksmith

I am
You are
He/She/It is

<grins>
Old 12-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Sounds more like a case of "They are..."
<grins right back>

Last edited by maureena; 12-05-2010 at 06:08 PM. Reason: cause i wanted to
Old 12-10-2010, 05:35 PM
Blacksmith

Due to the holidays coming up, I will take a vacation from Gun-for-hire until the 1st of january. I will be travelling some, so I can´t guarantee I will be able to click in.

You can still book time for next year. I will add you to the list, and contact you when your time is up.

On a side-note, it has been a very interesting thing to do. I´ve met so many cool people, and nice guilds. I hope interest for this service continues, and I hope to have more people with me in the future. So far I´ve been in about 16 guilds (some more than once), and you guys rock! It´s a pain with the 24 hour grace-time, but it seems to work out pretty well. I also hope to have a guild ready in february with bonuses, so guilds can move their members there if they need to clear space. I will also revise the rules, as I now have a better knowledge of what works, and what doesn´t work.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Adventurer

Get your requests in folks. Zhiva is a huge asset to any guild.
From an effectiveness perspective: He's a constant in the top 5 in the Hall of Fame, which is no small feat with that crowd. And he kills dungeon monsters as quickly as arena opponents.
From every other perspective: He's super fun to have in your guild. He's got a sharp wit and shares it freely as well as insights to many of his other hobbies and pursuits. He's a very interesting fellow, and overall he's a true wonder of the S&F community.

On behalf of the Endless, thank you.