Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Small Talk

Notices

Small Talk Events, congratulations, announcements...

Old 11-02-2010, 02:00 AM
Blacksmith

Default Gun for hire - free service

Hey all, I just want to offer my service, "Gun-for-hire", out to the public. I am travelling different guilds, helping with guild dungeons as best as I can. If your guild could need some help, please send me an ingame mail, playername is the same as forumname.

It works like this: I join when time is right, and will donate gold to the next dungeon. about 15 hours after I join, guild leader or appointed officer starts a guild dungeon. That way we wont waste much time, and I will be able to do the first dungeon right away when the 24 hour grace time expires. I am a Norwegian player, so my timezone is currently UTC. That means, I am ingame time + 8 hours.

Ok, from the feedback I´ve gotten ingame I have to set a few rules.

* Your guild must be able to do Guild Dungeons
* You must have attempted some dungeons, no use for me to join if you can do the dungeons without me. That will waste both my time and others time.
* I will not donate mushrooms, and I will prioritize guilds who have more bonuses. This is not because I want to limit my loss, but it shows who is in it long term.
* Be polite! Demanding things is stupid and childish. What comes around goes around. Remember, I do this to be nice.
* This is a privilege, not a human right!

I will probably add/remove/alter/manipulate/ignore my own rules at my own discretion.

Please tell me in advance if your guild has minors, as I might be considered a bit open mouthed. If you have a rule against profanity etc. it does not count against you, just trying to avoid potential problems.

From now on, I will not join guild war _attacks_, but I will help defend. As I travel around, I will be on both sides of battles, and to remain impartial, attacks will be ignored. The only exception to this is when I am in The Endless or REAL (or Severed Tongue, if that became an option).

Last edited by Zhiva; 11-10-2010 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Added some general guidelines.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zhiva For This Useful Post:
Azkasha (11-05-2010), Darstard (12-03-2010), DeadMeat (02-20-2012), Heresy (02-06-2011), Lady Java (07-28-2011), LargeSack (11-04-2010), woopydoo (11-05-2010)
Old 11-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Truffle Shuffler

We'll hire you at REAL
Old 11-04-2010, 08:54 PM
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to LargeSack

Zhiva,

I really appreciate what you did for Zenith!

He helped speed up the process of clearing 2 dungeons, The first one we cleared without him getting into the battle (10/50), So I asked politely for him to stick around for 1 more. He did and helped a lot with the gold donations to be able to start the next Dungeon(11/50). I am extremely grateful for the help/service he provided and I am sure our guild members would say the same.

If you ever want to come back, I would welcome you with open arms.

- LargeSack
Zenith Guild Founder
Old 11-05-2010, 02:25 AM
Stable Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to Azkasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSack View Post
Zhiva,

I really appreciate what you did for Zenith!

He helped speed up the process of clearing 2 dungeons, The first one we cleared without him getting into the battle (10/50), So I asked politely for him to stick around for 1 more. He did and helped a lot with the gold donations to be able to start the next Dungeon(11/50). I am extremely grateful for the help/service he provided and I am sure our guild members would say the same.

If you ever want to come back, I would welcome you with open arms.

- LargeSack
Zenith Guild Founder
I also want to say Thank you to Zhiva.
Goodluck in your travels through Shakes & Fidget, and maybe we will see you again in the future.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azkasha View Post
I also want to say Thank you to Zhiva.
Goodluck in your travels through Shakes & Fidget, and maybe we will see you again in the future.
Hi Zhiva,

Thanks a lot for the help you gave us at Zenith!!! If you come to need any assist let us know.

Cheers,
Buede
Old 11-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Blacksmith

Updated the initial post, to avoid confusion and concerns about guild wars.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Wannabe Griffin

Hi, I wanted to thank Zhiva on the behalf of the Hunters for her assistance and time she spent with us. She helped us clear two Dungeons and was very courteous and friendly in chat while giving her assistance to questions, etc asked by members. She was very open about why she was doing what she was doing and that she did not plan to stay long as she would be helping out other teams as well. We wish her luck in her hopes of finding ways to keep this game interesting for her as we as a server would lose a great player/person if she were to quit. Again, thanks for all your help Zhiva and we hope to see you again soon
Old 11-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Mushroom Collector

Default Can not thank him/her enough!!!!

Zhiva was an amazing addition to our guild. Great communication, happy to help with our donations to get us where we needed to be and helped us take down 2 dungeons before moving along to help another guild in need. I would welcome Zhiva back anytime, no questions asked. Fantastic player!!!
Thanks again Zhiva
Kileu
Da 2 Yutes
Old 11-12-2010, 03:12 AM
Adventurer

We of Mushroom guild would also like to thank you for helping along with the dungeons - and for your funny comments in the guild chat. It was a great time Thank you Zhiva!
Old 11-12-2010, 04:45 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wacker View Post
Hi, I wanted to thank Zhiva on the behalf of the Hunters for her assistance and time she spent with us. She helped us clear two Dungeons and was very courteous and friendly in chat while giving her assistance to questions, etc asked by members. She was very open about why she was doing what she was doing and that she did not plan to stay long as she would be helping out other teams as well. We wish her luck in her hopes of finding ways to keep this game interesting for her as we as a server would lose a great player/person if she were to quit. Again, thanks for all your help Zhiva and we hope to see you again soon
Am I missing something here? I though Zhiva is male, not female.

Last edited by goku; 11-12-2010 at 09:58 AM.