Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 05-12-2016, 07:11 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Default forum.sfgame.de and BMWGuinness: Questions

I was previously actively participating in forum.sfgame.de but then put 100% of my attention into this forum, in hopes to keep it more active so it would not be merged into the international forum.

I've been asked to return to the german forum, but as a precaution, I've asked that the German forum members join forum.sfgame.us and ask me questions here.

Most of this relates to the amount of information I was posting with the Fortress (I am Level 20) and now it related to Tricerawood (Gem Mine 20 bug).

I think everyone would like to know what lies ahead, and I know for sure my german friends LOVE cataloging information and strategy.

I'd like to use this thread as a place for questions to be answered by our German friends, and I also ask for leniency related to any posts in broken english.

If anyone would like to volunteer as a translator, please be my guest. Also, if any of our current members here have questions please be my guest.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMWGuinness For This Useful Post:
Apo-Queen (05-12-2016), Das Brot (05-12-2016), HerzAusStahl (05-12-2016), rvm1975 (05-12-2016), Seelenfeuer (05-12-2016), Sersemina (05-12-2016), Xs3roN (05-12-2016)
Old 05-12-2016, 11:14 AM
Blacksmith

I have a couple of questions.

1) Do you have any buildings left to build?

2) Can you upgrade all the building (beside Laborers' Quarters) to level 20?

3) I always thought that Fortress would be updated infinitely. But that doesn't seem to be the case right now.
Does anyone know what's Playa plan for the Fortress? Will lvl 20 really be as far as we go?

4) Do you remember what was the build time for lvl 20 buildings?
Old 05-12-2016, 11:18 AM
Mushroom Collector

May I ask an related question? Will you spoil us mighty ~BMWGuinness with Earth pets and their respective basis attributes post 10th? You'll cut thru the earth habitat with ease and faster than anybody, and Im glad for that, as long you'll be open with those stats over 10th pet unlocked I know you might dont want to toss and waste apples on those post 10th pets while Tricerwood can get stronger each day, but still, any data is appreciated!

Thanks in advance ~BMWGuinness!

Cheers!

~Xs3roN

Last edited by Xs3roN; 05-12-2016 at 11:27 AM.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:49 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
I have a couple of questions.

1) Do you have any buildings left to build?

2) Can you upgrade all the building (beside Laborers' Quarters) to level 20?

3) I always thought that Fortress would be updated infinitely. But that doesn't seem to be the case right now.
Does anyone know what's Playa plan for the Fortress? Will lvl 20 really be as far as we go?

1. Academy Level 20 and Fortifications Level 20 ... once I reached Gem Mine level 20 I was using A LOT of resources to search for Gems so I can finally equip them to my main character (+720 for each big gem)

2. No, a good resource for this is http://www.4m7.de/sammelalbum/festung.php

3. I think there will not be updates to the Fortress until a large number of users get close to Level 20 ... I would imagine some of the best are around Level 16 at this time.

4. I think it was around 8-10 days with a Level 15 Laborer's Quarters
Old 05-12-2016, 11:53 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xs3roN View Post
May I ask an related question? Will you spoil us mighty ~BMWGuinness with Earth pets and their respective basis attributes post 10th? You'll cut thru the earth habitat with ease and faster than anybody, and Im glad for that, as long you'll be open with those stats over 10th pet unlocked I know you might dont want to toss and waste apples on those post 10th pets while Tricerwood can get stronger each day, but still, any data is appreciated!

Thanks in advance ~BMWGuinness!

Cheers!

~Xs3roN
Sure thing, I should be collecting them starting on Sunday if the guide is correct, Earth 10-14 should be Sunday-Thursday

Tricerawood is currently Level 17
Base Stats are:
STR 2880
DEX 1440
INT 1440
CON 2880
LUC 2160
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMWGuinness For This Useful Post:
Apo-Queen (05-12-2016), Xs3roN (05-12-2016)
Old 05-12-2016, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
I was previously actively participating in forum.sfgame.de but then put 100% of my attention into this forum, in hopes to keep it more active so it would not be merged into the international forum.

I've been asked to return to the german forum, but as a precaution, I've asked that the German forum members join forum.sfgame.us and ask me questions here.

Most of this relates to the amount of information I was posting with the Fortress (I am Level 20) and now it related to Tricerawood (Gem Mine 20 bug).

I think everyone would like to know what lies ahead, and I know for sure my german friends LOVE cataloging information and strategy.

I'd like to use this thread as a place for questions to be answered by our German friends, and I also ask for leniency related to any posts in broken english.

If anyone would like to volunteer as a translator, please be my guest. Also, if any of our current members here have questions please be my guest.
will be nice to have a more active forum again broken English is not a problem as long as it is English as per forum rules.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 05-12-2016, 02:05 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
any lvl 16 building 11 days with 15th laborer's
Old 05-12-2016, 03:40 PM
Blacksmith

Thanks for the thread, BMWGuinness! My ultimate question is:

- Can we beat the habitat boss with either the 14-th or 15-th pet?

I don't want to spend 100 fruits on the wrong pet only to find out that even at his max level he is not strong enough to beat the boss. I know you will need some time to answer that, but if you could post an image from every habitat victory you achieve, it will be a huge help for us to understand what we need to prepare for.
Old 05-12-2016, 03:50 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvm1975 View Post
any lvl 16 building 11 days with 15th laborer's
This I know. I am at 15 right now.

From what I saw on the german site BMW gave here it seems that after 15 it goes up by only a bit each level
And I think level 20 build time is 14 days.
Old 05-12-2016, 05:41 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sersemina View Post
Thanks for the thread, BMWGuinness! My ultimate question is:

- Can we beat the habitat boss with either the 14-th or 15-th pet?

I don't want to spend 100 fruits on the wrong pet only to find out that even at his max level he is not strong enough to beat the boss. I know you will need some time to answer that, but if you could post an image from every habitat victory you achieve, it will be a huge help for us to understand what we need to prepare for.
I can certainly help by providing BASE Stats for everything over Earth 10 and I can give you base stats for Earth boss once I beat it. That should shortcut any problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to BMWGuinness For This Useful Post:
Xs3roN (05-13-2016)